Joint Account Destroyed Credit File

chris34720
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok so me and my partner decided to take a lloyds tsb joint current account out before my Son was born this was Octoberish 2011.

Now i havent be too great with credit with over drafts and credit cards but this has all been settled now and my credit is well and truly destroyed to be honest but when my partner looked at her credit history earlier this year i was listed as a linked alias on her credit file which brought her credit down from 5/5 to 1/5

When we looked at our links it showed Lloyds TSB Joint Account which has obviously destroyed her credit

She rang experian after closing the account 6 months ago and they said once the account is closed my name will be wiped from her report and it should restore back up to what it was 5/5

We have checked now on noddle and its still 1/5 and my name is still plastered on her report which is effecting her credit file

She has had a brilliant credit history and this one thing is effecting it how can i get my name removed and her credit restored

she has paid

a £5500 loan to santander for our car and not missed one payment this has now been settled.

A Couch which she has never missed a payment and is paid end of january 2013

Car Insurance - Paid in full all the time

Moblile Phone Contract - Paid in full all the time

we bought a £800 tv on her credit and a £350 washing machine last year and has been paid in full before the buy now pay later time and still its 1/5

how can we get this sorted quickly as we are looking to rent a house somewhere else soon and they do credit checks

You're probably listed as a financial associate so she shares responsibility for those credit problems.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D