late payment markers

amberspy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4224 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys ,im new so pls be gentle with me :wink:

im hoping im going to make sence of what im trying to say ,i stupidly took loan from welcome finance 8 yrs ago to pay my mums funeral ,1 year after loan started i got ill and had insurance so that helped for a while ,when i started payments again loan seems to have doubled so went to dispute nothing was resolved this was 6 yrs ago but WF are still puting late payments markers on my file since 6 yrs ago it has never went to default ,im asking for advice how to sort it out cos ive no idea

also ive not heard nothing from WF and seems they now sold debt to lowell who are hasseling me on phone which i cant hear due to hearing impairment

any advice be super

Hi Welcme to CAG, As usual the Wecome account is not defaulted!!

So no payment or written acknowledgment made in 6 clear years??

Lowell are a run of the mill DCA.

There may be a way arounfd them is what I ask is correct if so I'll draft a letter for you!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Welcme to CAG, As usual the Wecome account is not defaulted!!

So no payment or written acknowledgment made in 6 clear years??

Lowell are a run of the mill DCA.

There may be a way arounfd them is what I ask is correct if so I'll draft a letter for you!!!

yes your right no payment or written knowledgement has been made

and thank u for helping

yes your right no payment or written knowledgement has been made

and thank u for helping

Ok just going to feed my face and I''l draft a letter to Lowell for you!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Ok, Let's have ago at Lowell,

This letter goes to the Compliance Manager at the Leeds loosers head office marke private and confidential to avoid their awful customer services.

Re: as on their letters.

Notification in reference to The Limitations Act 1980.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I refer to your companys recent correspondence regarding a debt to Wecome which you allege is owed by me, pleas note I do not acknowledge any debt to Lowell or any company you may claim to represent.

I have taken advice on this matter and have researched my credit history and have concluded that this alleged debt is statute barred, therefore I will not now or in the future make any payment or offer of payment in regard to this matter.

As I am resident in Scotland the allged debt is now extinguished and cannot be sold on to any third party!

As the allged original creditor failed to default this account I require Lowell to remove ALL adverse data from credit reference files forthwith as I am advised that the Information Commisioners Office considers it unfair to continue to display such data to the detriment of the data subject once the creditor has stated the debt is statute barred.

I am also fully aware of the OFt Guidance on the pursuit of statute barred debt, and will not hesitate to report any further action by Lowel regarding this matter.

This letter is sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and its receipt will be tracked.

As said RD track delivery.

I

well ive printe letter out to lowell and kept copy for myself ,before i did that i had look at my credit file and seems welcome finance have putted settled and balance is zero ? this will be due to selling debt to lowell yeah? does that mean lowell can set up a new entry on my credit file ?