HCEO clamped my car, i removed it, old Landlord got CCJ - help!

headache123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you agree a settlement, in or out of court, you are pretty much admitting it, even if you sign a statement that says you dont.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason it is £80.00 is because the Claimant won't agree so there needs to be a hearing.

Theoretically but the Court wont be aware at this stage (whether he agrees or not) as that is agreed between the two parties...have you asked him headache?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

no jus majorly stressed and dont want to pay him anything at all. i no as soon as the case is finished il hav a ccj and my cr file wil be ruined and hel also go for enforcement. hes a nasty unreasonable man. jus tryin to find a way out sigh.

Theoretically but the Court wont be aware at this stage (whether he agrees or not) as that is agreed between the two parties...have you asked him headache?

Not strictly so, unless their is a signed Consent Order or some other form of correspondence agreeing to the Application then the Court won't deal with it ex parte and will want a hearing.

still not heard from court to make pymt. hearing is tommorw. do u think even if i manage ro get to pay the £80 today it will be cancelled tomrw? im thinkin its too short notice and im flyin out early tomorw on work business. worried sick.

I said it should be £45......:razz:

Keep in touch with the court and check on the DJ response ...if he fails to adjourn then your only option is to agree to your defence being read out in your absence.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Its your call headache....as I have stated it would be far better for you to be present to present the defence.....if you can get the adjournment.

If they cant adjourn then the £45 should be refunded.

Well if it attains an adjournment then its worth it to you.

:thumb: Now you can prepare yourself to present your defence in person.

• 2 months later...

so time to get stressed again :sad: hearing is on tuesday morning, feel sick with worry. any advice? my whole credit file is clean apart from what will happen on tuesday so i will have no choice but to make the payment that is ordered despite struggling financially as i cannot risk a ccj as i am trying to buy a house. any advice or further help please? thanks

Hello no this is definatly my thread. The whole lot. Thanks

So who is sanepersongonemad?