Single yellow line ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I got a ticket last sunday for parking on a single yellow line. I thought i would be ok because there was a sign saying "no parking mon-sat 8am-8pm" or somthing along them lines. I have attached a picture of the sign i mean.

Also it says on the ticket i was observed for 7 minutes only. isnt there a 20 minute loading time on single yellow?

Thanks for the help

Jon

syl.jpg

yes this was the sign but the times where 8-8 i think but it doesnt matter because it was a sunday!

how do i go about challenging this? Just mention the sign? how can i prove?

How can that be the sign if the time said 8-8, its either the sign where you parked or it isn't??? What is the actual location you parked in, you cannot just post a photo of a random sign from somewhere else and state the one where you parked allowed you to do so.

How can that be the sign if the time said 8-8, its either the sign where you parked or it isn't??? What is the actual location you parked in, you cannot just post a photo of a random sign from somewhere else and state the one where you parked allowed you to do so.

why are you being a d***??? why would you even waste your time replying with something which isn't at all helpful.

i put the picture up to show this was the same type of sign.

THANK YOU CHRIS44G, you have answered my question and i am now confident the ticket shouldn't of been issued!

why are you being a d***??? why would you even waste your time replying with something which isn't at all helpful.

i put the picture up to show this was the same type of sign.

THANK YOU CHRIS44G, you have answered my question and i am now confident the ticket shouldn't of been issued!

I think you will find CHRIS44G said if thats the ACTUAL sign which it clearly isn't, lets just hope you do get it cancelled because with that attitude you are unlikely to get much help here!!