court claim forms received From HFO***Claim Discontinued***

Good_Credit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4171 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I have just received court paper work sent by Turnbull Rutherford on behalf of HFO. They are claiming over £6400.00 with £3800.00 being the original debt and over £2600.00 in interest and court costs. They are charging me 12% per annum interetsrt on the debt.

I would like advice on how I should reply. I will admit to the original debt and agree to pay in installments but do not agree to the interest payments and the on going interest being claimed. I am currently unemployed but own my own flat.

I would like to know how I should reply to the court. Admitting the original debt and asking for a nominal amout to tbe paid every moth. I was wondering if anyone could advise on how I should proceed and whether there are any template letters that I can sedn with the court papers that will help my case.

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I have just received court paper work sent by Turnbull Rutherford on behalf of HFO. They are claiming over £6400.00 with £3800.00 being the original debt and over £2600.00 in interest and court costs. They are charging me 12% per annum interetsrt on the debt.

I would like advice on how I should reply. I will admit to the original debt and agree to pay in installments but do not agree to the interest payments and the on going interest being claimed. I am currently unemployed but own my own flat.

I would like to know how I should reply to the court. Admitting the original debt and asking for a nominal amout to tbe paid every moth. I was wondering if anyone could advise on how I should proceed and whether there are any template letters that I can sedn with the court papers that will help my case.

Thanks

Sub.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

or

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

BC

Admit all, admit part, deny all......... entirely your decision........... but; if it were me I think I'd want sight of any/all docs referred to in their p.o.c and evidence of the principal sum indebtedness, the agreed term of interest, the chain of assignment etc.

Perhaps a part 31 to start with prior to making a decision

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?159445-Getting-Them-To-Reveal-Their-Vitals.-Using-CPR-31.14-to-Your-Advantage

court claim shows monetclaim password

letter 1 shows their ref number

letter 2 shows claim number

letter 3 shows ref number

apps unapproved [again!]

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Guys,

I will provide as much information as I can

First heard from this company a few months ago with a letter demanding money.

I had a Barclaycard credit card which I defaulted on back in 2006. Barclays sent me a few letters but then stopped.

I heard nothing until I recieved this paperwork on Saturday.

cheeky beggars going pre & post CONTRACTURAL int too.

dx

and they

It doesn't exist on Barclaycard T&Cs. Their usual tricks. OFT will love this. They are claiming contractual interest on a CCA they have never seen. I feel a discontinuation with wasted costs coming on, eh, Mr 'I'm sh*t in court' Tytherleigh? He's lost enough cases like this to know his PoC is blatantly, er, 'misguided'.

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Hi, not sure if it has been mentioned but if you admit to any part of the debt on the Court forms you WILL automatically receive a CCJ against you for the amount admitted.

It is important to know when you last made any kind of payment towards this debt.....forget about the default date. If it is statute barred then this will be your defence plain and simple - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?162456-Help-with-statute-barred-debt-county-court-claim-form

Call Barclaycard recoveries on 0844 556 0066 and find out (a) what the default date was, (b) when the account was sold, © who it was sold to and, most importantly, (d) when the last payment was made to the account.

Do it today!