new member,please help me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5659 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Lloyds tsb have been ripping me off for years,I'm determined and slightly daunted,but I intend to win!

you will be fine just read the faqs and threads.:grin:

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I used my on-line statement to pull out 4 years charges(+ interest) and sent my first letter on 23/11/2006 (£2529+£350.55 interest).My sod-off reply letter dated 05/12/2006.I replied on 12/12/2006 threatening court action.I received a reply on 20/12/2006,saying the bank didn't agree to adjust any of the charges,but on this occasion they were prepared to reduce the charges by repaying £750.This was paid directly into my account last week.Do you think I should persue them for the rest,have I got them on the run or should I settle for what I've got(26%)?

Hi all,

I used my on-line statement to pull out 4 years charges(+ interest) and sent my first letter on 23/11/2006 (£2529+£350.55 interest).My sod-off reply letter dated 05/12/2006.I replied on 12/12/2006 threatening court action.I received a reply on 20/12/2006,saying the bank didn't agree to adjust any of the charges,but on this occasion they were prepared to reduce the charges by repaying £750.This was paid directly into my account last week.Do you think I should persue them for the rest,have I got them on the run or should I settle for what I've got(26%)?

I would accept that amount as PART SETTLEMENT ONLY and continue with your action to recover the rest.

You will win..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

thanks ,Ian.

I think you're right ,I'll go for it

Gra

Hi Graham and welcome to the CAG.

Please go to your banks' forum and open a new thread there. You can then be guided by people with experience with that particular bank.

Remember to read the FAQ's and the step-by-step instructions.

Good Luck

To follow my case progress, click here to see where I'm at right now.

Welshman

Hi I am new to this, do you have a copy of the letter you sent to bank threating coutrt action, i was ready to fill in the form for the courts, i didnt realise i had to send another letter to bank Pleas help

I am bricking it