BankFodder BankFodder

Iansdebt

Robinson Way - Alleged payment

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2674 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has been taken to court over an alleged payment shown on a Transcops screen shot provided by Robinson Way. This relates to a LLoyds bank account debt from 2004 that should be statute barred since I have not made payment within 6 years of the default occuring.

However, Very handily their Transcops screenshot shows a payment termed 'payment by agency' in 2005 which enabled them to issue the claim as its within the 6 years. I'm in the process of appealing a decision by a district court judge who ruled in favour of Robinson Way despite the fact that they were unable to provide a copy of the default notice and furthermore were using this Transcops screenshot as their only evidence of payment.

Any experience of cases involving Transcops being used and the outcome would be of great interest to hear about.

Many thanks

Ian

Edited by Iansdebt