Charge for payment

Seymie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received and will expire on the 24th I run my own lorry it is for a fuel card for just under 3k,as far as i am aware they cannot go for bankruptcy,How long before they can arrest my bank account

2 of my customers have not paid me (18k) really struggling to stay afloat.

Been to cab and have appointment for 06/10.

I have read that a time to pay application should be sent to the court within 14 days of charge for payment being granted.

Advice would be appreciated.

Hi Seymie,

If no response is made to the charge for payment they will go for a bank arrestment within days.

You need to sit and work out your own income and expenditure and fill this in and make three copies (try and make as detailed as poss). You can find these in the CAG library.

Complete a time to pay order and where it comes to the income and exp (as it is very small) cross it over and write please see attached detailed i & e and attach one fo your copies to the form and i would suggest you hand this in on Monday.

You can find a time to pay order in the following link:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?185249-Have-you-received-a-charge-for-payment-arrestment-summary-warrant-%281-Viewing%29-nbsp

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Ida thanks for the reply,

I spoke too CAB and they will write to lawyers who obtained the decree against me,

will this get me some time to try and get a payment plan sorted out with fuel card company.

The 14 day period expires on the 24th will I be notified if they are going too arrest my bank account.

Hi,

Are you going to complete a Time to pay order, you wont get any notice of Bank arrestment or a wage arrestment until after they have served it.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

No it won't get you anytime, you must fill in the time to,pay order via the court. No they won't notify you, until they have actually froze the account.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Thanks for the advice Ida & md52,

I have completed application as advised and faxed it to Sheriff Court,will hand deliver original first thing tomorrow.

It is holiday in Glasgow today, will they accept the fax and will this stall them form freezing my account.

Update for anyone interested,

I hand delivered the application (Form DSA 2) to the court along with detailed income and expenditure.

The court were very helpful and it was not as daunting as i had expected,my account has not been frozen and have got more time to sort this out.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you got something sorted Seymie, let us know how you get on.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert