Arrow Global / DrydensFairfax / Sainbury's Bank

pikachu73
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I'm another who has received a Northampton CCBC Claim Form on behalf of claimant Arrow Global Limited

The issue date is 5th September 2012

I did the acknowledgement of service online on 12th September 2012

Particulars of claim

1. The claim is for the sum of 1,087.27 in respect of monies owing by the defendant on a credit agreement held by the defendant with Sainsbury's Bank PLC under account number nnnnnnnn upon which the defendant failed to main payments

2. A default notice was served upon the defendant has not been complied with

3. By virtue of a sale of agreement between Sainsbury's Bank PLC and the claimant, the claim vested in the claimant who has a genuine commercial interest. The defendant has been notfied of the assignment by letter

Amount claimed = 1087.27

Court fee = 65

Solicitor's cost = 80

I've had a couple of letters from Drydens but have never heard of Arrow Global Limited

Default notice issued on 17th September 2009 however CallCredit, Experian and Equifax state a default date of 25th January 2010

Last payment of £10 was made in September 2010

I thought the debt was back with Sainbury's Bank in-house

I had PPI on the credit card and tried to claim on this when I became unemployed on all occasions

The first time, the claim was rejected as I had been sacked under probation. The subsequent times, I was contracting through an umbrella company as opposed to being a sole trader and therefore deemed self-employed

I also had late payment fees and over limit fees of £12 each over a number of months

Having read various threads on here regarding this company, I think I understand that the next step is to write a CPR letter, but am unclear who to address this to?

Also, do I need to do an SAR and if so does this go to Sainsbury's Bank or Arrow Global? I'd prefer not to write to Arrow Global as I have no evidence of them having any claim over the debt

I have 3 other debts and am now worrying that they will issue a CC claim as well, I'm also in the middle of a re-organisation at work and employment is not secure. My income was already reduced 18 month ago through another re-organisation

I max out £2000 my overdraft every month. I had some money I was going to use to pay this off, but got caught out by right to off set lasy year

I'm currently surviving on pay day loans every month and really struggling to cope. I've tried CCCS and Payplan, but I could not commit to the payment plans (long and complicated story)

I'm kicking myself for not keeping on top of things

Thanks

Nicola

Hi Brigadier

Thank you very much for your reply

Will get the SAR sent off ASAP to the original creditor. I already have this prepared and ready to send

Presumably I send the CPR letter to DrydensFairfax

Yes, I have acknowledged service of the claim via the MCOL website on 12th September 2012 and stated that I would be defending

The issue date on the county court claim form is 5th September. I received the form (and nothing else) on 8th September

I'm going through hell at the moment with work and this and some other personal issues, so all help is very much appreciated

Hi Picachu.

Ok keep your eye on the time line you have AoS on the 12/9 claim dated 5/9.You have 33 days in total ..5 deemed served so 28 days.14 to Aos and a further 14 to submit a defence (if defending).

You have sent the CPR 31.14...docs referred to :-

The Agreement

The Default Notice

The Assignment.

I would also advocate sending a section 77/78 request to Drydens tomorrow as they may not comply with the CPR.Template letter N in the library enclose a £1 PO and send recorded Del..print name.

head the request with " I do not acknowledge any debt with your company "

Lets see what transpires and we will take it from there when you post again.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Thanks Andy

I have not sent the CPR 31.14 as yet. Can I send the section 77/78 request together with this or are they best sent separately?

Never sign anything in relation to stuff like this - a tip I learnt from here many years ago, so thank you CAG for that :wink:

I have the original of the default notice for comparison if that is produced

Possibly have the signed CCA from when the card was issued in 2001, but that is a remote possibility

Send separately pikachu.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Response from drydensfairfax dated 26 September 2012:

"We write with reference to the above account and in particular your letter dated 19th September 2012.

We have requested the documents from our Client and will forward them to you upon receipt

We will not take any further legal action until the documents have been sent to you and you have had 14 days to respond"

Excellent even though they state they will not take any further legal action until the docs have been sent.....bear in mind your time line and defence date.

Regards

Andy