jsa being used to gamble

fraujaeger

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am of the feeling that my friend's son will not cooperate too and I fear that my friend is frightened of him.

I too was brought up to respect my mother as my children do of me and was never ever frightened of them because children need boundaries in their lives

My friend would never think about doing that because she feels that she must look after her son no matter what

I personally would never have allowed my child to treat me disrespectfully but I brought them up like that

The trouble with my friend is that she left their father 4 years ago and feels guilty that she disrupted the family unit and is very sensitive and her sons play on this

Having not been in this situation; I left my alcoholic husband when my children were very young and brought them up for 14 years on my own and found my confidence along the way with no guilt involved; just needed to give a loving stable home to my children without all the guilt involved and they have turned out ok

My friend is off work at the moment with depression because of all the stress

Her younger son has aspergers which at 16 years brings its own problems but he has started college and loves it although he gives her a hard time but coupled with this 20 year old who is in receipt of jsa that he gambles away life is difficult for her

Its easy for someone to comment on how she should tackle her problems at home and I would be very different because she tells me I am too hard but it worked out ok with mine; one running her own business and the other one having a high profile job but she is not in the same place

She is such a lovely lady and feels that her sons will not love her if she comes down "hard" with them

Every parent should feel they are in control of their children but when depression takes over it makes it more difficult

As has been said he is not a child. No addict will quit until they genuinely believe they have a problem. Too many stories of people losing everything because of addictions.

Is there no male influence that can be brought in to help an uncle for instance?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: