speed credit loan / written off / cleared

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody said you would go to court. The fact that they are threating something which will probably never happen, so you feel so scared you have to take out more loans to pay it, is enough for the OFT to act.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I feel even if i pay this they will just add fees

Yes they will do so, for me they added more than £3000 charges on a settled debt:lol: and someone else who posted on this forum had a debt with those folks turn from £100 into more than £19000.

However don't worry about legal action, they won't take you to Court.

WHo owns the debt? If it's speedcredit, then tell the other companies to go take a running jump.

Dont even think about paying any money until you have found this out.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Now had email from NDR today. They now asking for a payment of £407.00 i have emailed had no replys . I took out loan oyt of 250.00 wanted to repay 125.00 over next 2 months but they refuse to reply to my request. Any thoughs

Ok. make sure you have full traceable evidence of everything that is going on. Theres no point writing to the registered addresses as they are simply empty premises. You must get the entire complaint going to the OFT. You can use http://www.oft.gov.uk/contactus#named4 to contact them.

Screenshots wont normally be taken as evidence as they can easily be doctored. If the email bounces, its easier to simply save the reply you get from their email server.

Well had 5 email today from NDR now demanding £767.00.

They also state they will not accept any payment plan they state they will call to our house and take goods, also i email asking to arrange a plan and they refused in 45 sec lol what next ?????? I work away and worried

they will turn up when iam away

any thoughs

just keep offering them what you actually owe and not a penny more.

as for the threats of them showing up, they've been telling me the same for over a year and never showed up, so don't worry about that.

yes, they will keep demanding more and more, however once you paid off what you actually owe it leaves you in a better position with official complaints. Plus should it ever.come to legal action defending wil be much easier.

• Confused 1

yet another email from NDR

Re loan ref:

You have still not contacted us regarding your outstanding debt with our client Speed Credit in respect of your Speed Credit Pay Day Loan*.

Please note that:

- all evidence and correspondence will shortly be sent to Solicitors and a case file prepared to be presented to the County Court for Judgement

- expect Recovery Agents to visit all addresses we have on file for you.

- your file is also with Bailiffs who will be pursuing this in conjunction with Solicitors.

We recommend you call immediately as we may be able to freeze any imminent activity on your file and come to a suitable arrangement with you.

You currently owe:

Loan and Interest GBP392

Solicitors - Case Preparation GBP 150

Missed Payment Fee 2 (day 43) GBP 10

NDR Accept Case File GBP 200

Missed Payment Fee 1 (day 29) GBP 10

Cash Transmission Fee GBP 5

Repayments todate GBP0

Total GBP 767

You will be liable for the full amount and further Court fees if you do not contact us immediately on 0843 381 0843.

Yours sincerely,

DEBT MANAGER - Greg Campbell

NORTHERN DEBT RECOVERY

0843 381 0843

NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.

It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify sender immediately and then destroy it.

This company are driving me mad, i have emailed NDR to arrange a payment plan but as soon as i send my email less than 1m later they refuse plans, yet reading this email they ask me to call them what a joke. i have wrote to the OFT today and will be sending all information relating to this company inc all emails from NDR .

what next more fees , anybody got any feedback

Normal crap. Send it to the OFT/Trading standards and then file it away.

Well yet another letter from NDR this time they posted it our home address, on nice colour headed paper it states:

We have been passed your file by our client speed Credit T/A Speed Credit Pay Day loans* you took a loan with them on 14/08/2012. They have made numerous attemps to contact you to arrange repayment and have offered to put you on a more flexiable and affordable paymeny plan, As you have ignored all calls, emails, letters and SMS your file has now been passed on to oursleves as well as solicitors.

PLEASE CALL US AS A MATTER OF URGENCY 0843 3810843

will will be left no option but to send our field agent to your addresses. We are also liaising with our solicitors who are in process of obtaining a County Court Claim against you. once this is secured we will then be able to execute:

A Warrent of execution for court bailiffs to seize goods

An attachemeent omn earnings to deuct sums from your income

A Garnishing Order to freeze your bank account

Leal andf Recovery fees have been added to your file.

Loan 200.00

loan & Interest 392.00

Legal fees 150.00

Recovery fees 200

Total 767.00

These fees may be reudced if contact is made immediately

We , in conjunction with the solicitor and the country court will be pursuing you for monies that court you owe, This debt willonly increase the longer you igone it as intrest will carry on accruing and court fees and bailiff fees will ultimately be added

if we do not hear from you within 48HRS futher action be be taken

Greg Campbell

With regard to this company i have email Speed Credit had no replies, emailed NDR no replies so how can they state they have offered a repayment plan when clearly they have not also can they freeze our bank account

cheers

Well yet another letter from NDR this time they posted it our home address, on nice colour headed paper it states:

We have been passed your file by our client speed Credit T/A Speed Credit Pay Day loans* you took a loan with them on 14/08/2012. They have made numerous attemps to contact you to arrange repayment and have offered to put you on a more flexiable and affordable paymeny plan, As you have ignored all calls, emails, letters and SMS your file has now been passed on to oursleves as well as solicitors.

PLEASE CALL US AS A MATTER OF URGENCY 0843 3810843

will will be left no option but to send our field agent to your addresses. We are also liaising with our solicitors who are in process of obtaining a County Court Claim against you. once this is secured we will then be able to execute:

A Warrent of execution for court bailiffs to seize goods

An attachemeent omn earnings to deuct sums from your income

A Garnishing Order to freeze your bank account

Leal andf Recovery fees have been added to your file.

Loan 200.00

loan & Interest 392.00

Legal fees 150.00

Recovery fees 200

Total 767.00

These fees may be reudced if contact is made immediately

We , in conjunction with the solicitor and the country court will be pursuing you for monies that court you owe, This debt willonly increase the longer you igone it as intrest will carry on accruing and court fees and bailiff fees will ultimately be added

if we do not hear from you within 48HRS futher action be be taken

Greg Campbell

With regard to this company i have email Speed Credit had no replies, emailed NDR no replies so how can they state they have offered a repayment plan when clearly they have not also can they freeze our bank account

cheers

Standard letter that they send everyone, dont worry about it

Just finishing a letter to the OFT address:

Enquiries and Reporting Centre

Office of Fair Trading

Fleetbank House

2-6 Salisbury Square

London

EC4Y 8JX

Should i enclose all letter and copy emails relating the the issue, and send recorded delivery

cheers

You can do. You should also receive a reference number from them, which you must quote if you have any further evidence or questions.