2010 Citroen C4

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4240 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In February this year I purchased a Used Citroen C4 1,6 Diesel Exclusive from Lookers Liverpool as the car had very low mileage (8,000 Miles) and came with all the extras. I drove the car back home to Surrey and loved the way the car drove and the comfortable ride etc. A couple of days after using the car I had occasion to switch on the Heated Rear Screen only to discover that several elements on the screen were not working. As the car still had over a year of manufacturers warranty I booked the car in with Citroen London West as they were the closest dealer to my employment. At the same time I ordered a second key as I had only been supplied one key. I was told that the previous owner had only supplied one key and they would write to him and try to obtain the missing second key. I also asked for the seat belt warning system to be checked out.

I collected the car and was told that a claim had been submitted to Citroen UK for the new Heated Rear Screen and they were checking the correct operation of the seat belt warning system with Citroen Technical. One week went by and I was told the rear screen would be renewed under warranty and the seat belt warning system would be sorted when the two year service was due.

The service was carried out but I was informed the screen was on "back order" and the key I had ordered had been lost by the parts department.

It is now Mid-September I have owned the car 7 months and despite the car going back to Citroen London West on 6 occasions I still have not had my new key, Heated Rear Window renewed. The trim panels for the tailgate have not been refitted and the rear parcel shelf is not secure.

I have spoke to Citroen UK Customer Services twice and lost count of how many e-mails and phone calls I have made regarding my complaint. I even wrote to the dealer principal and never received a reply.

I should point out that I work in the Motor Trade myself and I am totally disgusted with the way I am being treated by Citroen and Citroen London West.:-x

Maybe its time to write to the CEO, and failing that issue a LBA and follow it through the courts.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Welcome to the ****roën club my friend. Write to the CEO at Slough if you wish but i strongley suspect that if you do indeed get a reply it will be from one of the many NCK (No Car Knowlwedge) numpties who hide out there.

Now, ****roën UK change their MD as often as i change my drawers, but the last name i have on file is Ms. Linda Jackson.

May i suggest you try TS in Slough, and after outlining your concerns, inform TS that you know that Cit UK has been reported to then previously---a man from Scotland. Perhaps you may consider it worthwhile to contact TS in the Cit London West area.

If you wish to keep this car, then all you can do is make an ablosute nuisiance of yourself night and day at Cit London. Cit Uk are not good people to deal with----maybe nonchalant is the word i'm looking for!

Sometimes the Mods on this site alter the way i spell citroen---but i learned to spell in the toilet. lol.