wageday overdraft

bobbymunson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,these cowboys are due to take me to court for over £2000 for a loan of £120Ive offered to pay over £350 but they say they will accept that as a payment only towards the balancei did agree a payment plan but they changed it by saying i agreed to pay the full balance off so i havnt paid anythinghow will i approach this when the court papers arrivr

Did they threaten or have you received court papers? If they 100% intend to take you to court, then with a good defence they are guaranteed to lose.

Can you post more info on your issue, such as dates, amounts paid, amounts they claim you owe, and copies of any letters/emails they have sent?

Also, if they phone you, just hang up. Never talk to them on the phone, as they will try to push you into agreeing the amount, so they can say you have accepted liability. It looks like theyve already started to get to you, since you say you have offered them £350.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

hi thanksive just received my court papers, £2000 for a £130 pound loan. Ive offered to pay them £300/£350 in a lump sum which they refused.they said would only accept £350 towards the balance. they also tried to set up a payment plan but it meant i would be paying the full whack.I havnt paid anything towards them as of yet as i only just recieved there bank details not long ago.dont know how to defend to be honest

Ok. If youve recieved court papers for that amount, ill get an admin to help you form a defence and to tell uou how to acknowledge the paperwork.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

The claimant is a short term loans lender and the defendant is a customer. On **.04.2012 the defendant entered into a contract to borrow £135 with £182.24 to be paid on **.05.12. In breach of the contract, on **.05.12 the money was not repaid. On **.06.12 default notice was served under section 87 (1) consumer credit act 1974. In this time charges and interest have accrued in line with the terms and conditions of the contract. Resultant of this breach the claimant has suffered loss. Loan £182.24, default £35, non collection fee £25 Contact £620 court admin £400 collection attempts £415, Contractural interest at £2.38 per day until judgement £197.54 at date of issue. Total Loss to issue claim £1874.24thanks for your help guys. this is what is wrote on court papers

Hi Bobby and welcome to CAG.

Ok you have 33 days in total to respond ( 5 deemed served so 28 remaining) 14 days to enter your Acknowledgement of Service and if defending a further 14 days to submit your defence.

Can you confirm the date on the summons as today's date?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ok issue date 12/9 so 5 deemed served you need to AoS by Friday 28th Sept and enter your plea.If your intention is to defend in full then your defence is due 14th October.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Dont worry, there are some really knowledgeable people here who can help you form a defence. What you must realise is that you must turn up and be ready to give all information you have to the court, to counter any lies that this PDL will say. If you dont, then they could easily get a judgement against you, which means you will be liable for the full amount PLUS costs.

Certainly sounds like his MO.

Unfortunatley we cant say much abotu Mr hart. WE know 100% that he regularly browses these forums. he even had his "solicitor" post here a while ago, however, i doubt it was his solicitor since most of the statement was in poor english and contained a lot of incorrect statements about law and guidance.

Unfortunatley with Mr hart, he loves to take people to court. Mainly because he thinks he will get judgement by default, which he then believes he can get enforcement orders on.

However, whenever a good defence is prepared, he either fails to turn up at court, or has a very very poor accusation outlined, which every judge so far has seen right through. It doesnt stop him issuing court claims for unfair and unlawful amounts though, mainly because the majority of cases he does enter, all end up with judgement by default.

hi guys, sorry to be a pest, is there anyway that wageday could withdraw this court order

im trying to log in again and it wont allow me input my claim number or password in.

Do i have until 2moro for the defence if the issue date is the was the 12th september

14th October if you are defending in full Bobby.AoS by tomorrow if you part admiting.

Andy