BurlyB's Sons Soccer AM!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Front or back row BurlyB? Because they all have short dark hair lmaoooo!!! :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Ah I see them now thanks to Ellens question on what made you smile!

They look like they're having a blast! :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

they did they all really enjoyed it but I'm still worried about Billy ....he had some deep grazing to his forehead when he hit his head on a dresser in the hotel room....he just told me when he called me on his mobile....he didnt want to alarm me more than i was already....Perry got the third hole in the score thingy and Billy shot one into the right hand side stand lol

cheers for the thread D/W

Oh dear! I'm sure he'll be fine BurlyB!

They both look like big strong confident lads to me :lol:

he looks pummelled D/W I'm really sick of it for his sake poor lad

I bet you are!

Sometimes though you know,epilepsy calms down as you get older, no consolation now, but hopefully in the future? What meds is he on? I understadn the side effects are as miserable as the condition sometimes?

I used to have them when I was 17-18 I only had three but really bad one and I grew out of them ......I knew strait away when he had the first one this was going to be a real up hill climb but this is way beyond what I thought he'd have.

Lamotrigine..................he needs to listen to what the docs and myself tell him thats a must ....I need to drum this into him

I used to have them when I was 17-18 I only had three but really bad one and I grew out of them ......I knew strait away when he had the first one this was going to be a real up hill climb but this is way beyond what I thought he'd have.

Lamotrigine..................he needs to listen to what the docs and myself tell him thats a must ....I need to drum this into him

I remember being on a very low dose of epilepsy meds for nerve damage, they made me feel awful, so I can't imagine what the full dose would feel!

Perhaps he could do with a review of his meds BurlyB?

Edited by duckwaddler

That would be a good idea.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

he had a review last week :-(

Then maybe it's time for him to have a second opinion BurlyB?

he's had all the head scans and wires gelled to his cranium and that iffy Polish mush asking him questions that he could not answer "due to being out of it....thats Billy and the Pole.....essex nhs is full of total paul ankers.....I'm still waiting for my letter about my appointment for some biopsies to be taaken .....give me a scalpal i'll do them myself and stick the goo in a waterproof jiffy bag and mail them back to them