BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Oh dear Business secretary tested for Covid-19 after feeling ill during Commons speech   "During one vote, the minister voted straight after the culture secretary, Oliver Dowden, and immediately before the Labour MP Stephen Kinnock. He was also one of a few ministers who attended full cabinet, a source said. In another vote on the substantive motion, Sharma queued to vote immediately after Saqib Bhatti, the Conservative MP for Meriden, and just before Paul Scully, the Tory MP for Sutton and Cheam. "     As the Mp's experience the Mogg supermarket Conga, some queueing for the very first time since waiting to enter their initiation chamber and the waiting pigs head.   'Completely unacceptable that we should queue. I feel like a plebs at Morrisons must' was rumoured to be heard from some.     https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/06/02/mogg-conga-mps-just-tried-mad-new-voting-system-total-chaos/  
    • Hi, we've received your message pointing out that this thread has received no replies and also asking us to delete it. First of all have to say that I'm very sorry that nobody has come back and commented on your letter – which looks very thorough and obviously because it appears that you've now had a result (according to your message) it has been very effective. Once again, I'm very embarrassed that you had no response to this thread. It's extremely interesting and I don't know why it has passed us by – except that everything is very difficult at the moment for everyone due to the crisis, and a rise in the number of problems been posted in other parts of the forum. You shouldn't have to do it of course, but I suppose that if we had received a contact message earlier pointing out that this thread needed attention, then we would have dealt with it. Once again, you shouldn't need to do that and I'm sorry. I'm afraid that we don't delete material. Everything contributes to the knowledge base and your circumstances seem to be so interesting they are especially useful to other people who might find themselves in the same position – and that's what makes our collection of stories here so useful. Finally, I have to congratulate you on the result. It would be very helpful if you would come and tell everybody exactly what has been agreed – and you think that it is a really fair result given the amount of time and trouble and embarrassment you have been put to. If we understand what has now been promised to you, we might be able to suggest some further move by you to claim some kind of compensation – but maybe you have managed that already. Once again, well done on having achieved a resolution of this problem. It's very good that you managed to get Vodafone to listen – most often they don't and that is one of the problems about this company. Please do let us know what happened
    • What makes you think they wont simply rewrite history, claim they did everything right, and blame labour despite the Tory majority? Mind you, that majority is undoubtedly Carbuncle labours fault     Its happening constantly, why would you think it will be different? eg: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/03/britain-could-change-immigration-rules-for-hong-kong-citizens   Johnson spins a headline lie and swears its true despite his ministers going ... errr and the reality clearly going to be something different that Johnsons trumpesque headline  
    • The announcement comes as big companies respond to the mass protests over the death of George Floyd. View the full article
    • Film audiences have moved online during the virus pandemic with fears they might not return to cinemas. View the full article
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2827 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

If an Employer refuses to give details of documentation that's relevent to a case, can an Employment Tribunal issue an "order of discovery" to make them release the information if they think it is relevent?

yes, as long as the documentation is going to be referred to within the statements.

I am not a legal professional or adviser, I am however a Law Student and very well versed areas of Employment Law. Anything I write here is purely from my own experiences! If I help, then click the star to add to my reputation :)

It's an order for specific disclosure, you should request it from the tribunal.