Friend has received a from the lovely Brian Carter

BASFORDLAD2
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rent a solicitor has sent a claim form:

Tried to log on with him, but says password is incorrect!, so will have to do it by post!,

Friend thinks its do with an old Lloyds tsb credit card, i think arrow global will have purchased this account

Does this mean they can take court action if they have purchased the debt?

Friend thinks the account could be statute barred and has never seen a signed credit agreement for this:

So what does she need to do now, apart from acknowledging the claim and asking for 28 days?

Obviously need to write out a defence etc in due course. I am pretty sure will need to request documentation from Bryan Carter/Arrow Global but not sure what to put in letter?, nor what to write in the defence

Plus their claim for interest isnt right.....

download1-2.jpg

Thanks

So if she puts on the defence the claim is statue barred etc , does she need to put anything else or is it simply a case of the claimaint proving the account isnt statute barred

Would it be wise to advise the account is unenforceable due to a lack of a signed consumer credit agreement

Have you got the right wording i could use please to state the account is unenforceable etc?