style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My ex husband and I took out a loan in 2003 with Ocean Finance/ Endeavor Personal Finance, we paid a Single premuim PPI on this loan of £775. We recently wrote to EPF asking for the PPI back and received the following letter:

We write further to your letter dated 20 August 2012, informing us of your complaint.

We are aware your complaint is regarding the Payment Protection Insurance policy (PPJ)

purchased at the time of completing your loan through EPF.

You will recall that you approached a credit broker, Paul Newey trading under Ocean Finance &

Mortgage Ltd, who acted as your agent and sold your PPJ policy.

At no time was Paul Newey an agent of EPF Limited and nor was Paul Newey an Appointed

Representative ofEPF Limited. EPF Limited has therefore no liability in respect of anything

alleged to have been done or not done by Paul Newey. Accordingly we must reject your clai:"-n--l--

that EPF Limited has any liability for the actions allegedly taken or not taken by Paul Newey.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer

Services Department on 0845 602 8230. Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm, who will be

pleased to help.

Yours sincerely

Bernie James

Department Manager

Secured lending Centre

Endeavour

I have successfully claimed back PPI before but am at a bit of a loss on what to do next. I still have the original credit agreement but have no idea who to ask for the ppi back??

Any help would be gratefully received!!

Thanks you Emma :-)

It's Ocean you have to contact in this instance.

What reasons do you have for reclaiming the PPI?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: