Pastdue Credit Solutions For Capquest - old Next ACcount

Blondmusic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4249 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am being chased for an old Next Account by Capquest who have employed Pastdue to collect. I asked for Capquest to send me proof of the debt in 2011 which I then followed up with a CCA request but they have not provided any documentation to me.

Pastdue have been writing to me at my boyfriends address (I do not live there but I do have my mobile phone account registered for personal reasons) and I have replied to them using my address. I first sent Pastdue the Prove It letter, they then replied stating they knew no reason why no payment had been made to Capquest and I replied with a letter stating that Capquest had not provided any documentation regarding the account hence the reason no payment had been made.

Pastdue's latest drivel is as follows,

Pastdue1Edited.jpg

Can anyone help me come up with a suitable reply to send?

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool:

You are under no legal obligation to supply Pastdue or any DCA with any of your personal or financial information.

This includes all previous addresses as well.

I'd personally ignore Pastdue, if it is an old Next Account, have you looked into claiming back the penalty charges and any PPI?

Do not attempt to ring Pastdue, if they ring you, refuse to go through the security questions, state "in writing only" and hang up.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

It's from 2007 I think. I havent made a payment since 2009.

Send the Account In-Dispute letter via recorded delivery so you have a complete track and trace facility, keep a print off for your records.

Until Pastdue comply with your CCA request, just ignore any rubbish that they send you.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you