• Tweets

• If a DCA supplies a reconstituted copy of the CCA what would be the next step? It seems that a reconstituted copy must be a " true copy " of the executed agreement, it must contain the Prescribed Terms. But given that there is no copy of the applicants signature surely it could be an agreement form with the details filled in. How can it be assumed that this " copy " represents a true copy that the claimant has supposed to have signed. Cabot have demonstrated a bit of sabre rattling when they say "Until we're able to provide this information , your account is unenforceable. This means we're not permitted to obtain a County Court judgement against you . Whilst we cannot pursue legal action, your balance remains outstanding ". I looked up a case... Cabot UK Ltd  v  Bachellier (2010) which might help, but it's tough reading, I'd prefer to plough through War and Peace. This particular case with Cabot is not huge , approx' £140, but the only other worry that I have is also with Cabot...£2100. They may try to make a point with lesser case.
    • you'll never find a court open on a w/end MB. all courts are closed Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday. However as Andy points out, that does NOT mean you get 2 extra days to file, you get one, same as xmas/new Year. UKPC have not filed their, so no rush on yours as dave says.  
    • Top US magazine slams Britain after 14 years of Tory ‘psychodrama’ The New Yorker’s excoriating report on the state of the UK lays bare how Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union (EU) “catalysed some of the worst tendencies in British politics”. “The only way to think about it is as a psychodrama enacted, for the most part, by a small group of middle-aged men who went to élite private schools, studied at the University of Oxford, and have been climbing and chucking one another off the ladder of British public life" Top US magazine slams Britain after 14 years of Tory ‘psychodrama’ WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK The New Yorker’s excoriating report on the state of the UK lays bare how Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union (EU) “catalysed...  
    • UK travellers are being caught out by post-Brexit passport rules.   When do I renew my UK passport and what is the 10-year rule? WWW.BBC.COM UK travellers have been turned away at airports because their passports are not valid for EU travel.                                   
  • Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 160 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Enough is enough - lets fight back against ndr/marshall hoares/toothfairy/paycheck credit intimidation

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3857 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone,i today paid my monthly payment in to barclays ,only to be told it was a company called cim tech ltd and not webloanprocessing,as cimtech is an original ,am i to take it oft have closed them down and as such where do i stand with my binding agreement with the ombudsman,i signed over 50 court exhibits over a year ago for the oft in camden and still nothing done,any more usefull info to hand

Hi,

Can you confirm who your original loan was with and if your arrangement is with NDR or Marshall Hoares or other?

Charlie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CIM TECHNOLOGIES - WEBLOANSPROCESSING - NDR - MARSHALL HOARES

Anyone that follows these forums will know that in relation to Toothfairy Finance – CIM Technologies were heavily censored by the OFT (Please see below)

What is astonishing is that CIM Technologies are now registered at company house to the same address as NDR, Marshall Hoares & Webloansprocessing. (The infamous 15 Lyndurst Terrace, NW3 5QA)

I am no lawyer but surely the OFT ruling below is being breached with all these companies being run by the same people masquerading as different companies. (ie NDR & Marshall Hoares - 2.1 disclose the details or existence of a debt to any third party unless legally entitled to do so; 2.2 levy charges that are disproportionate to the main debt and which do not reflect the actual and necessary cost of recovering a debt owed to it;

2.3 pressure debtors who have defaulted on an agreement to pay unreasonably large instalments when they are unable to do so;

Good god if you check webloansprocessing website they seem reputable and have even won industry rewards!!!

Northern Debt Recovery

http://Http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06956396

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06871092/MARSHALL-HOARES-BAILIFFS-LTD

Web Loans Processing

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08156934/WEB-LOANS-PROCESSING-HOLDINGS-LIMITED

Cim Technologies

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06144500

REQUIREMENTS IlVlPOSED BY THE OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING ('OFT')

PURSUANT TO SECTION 33A AND SECTION 33D(4) OF THE CONSUMER

CREDIT ACT 1974 ('the Act')

REQUIREMENTS RELATING TO:

CIM Technologies Ltd, (Consumer Credit Licence Number 615666),

registered office: 65 New Cavendish Street, London, WIG 7LS.

THE OFT REQUIRES AS FOLLOWS:

That:

1. CIM Technologies Limited shall not use any trading name which is not

specified in its consumer credit licence.

2. CIM Technologies Limited shall only use a form of communication

where it can be reasonably certain that it is contacting the correct

individual and shall not:

2.1 disclose the details or existence of a debt to any third party

unless legally entitled to do so;

2.2 levy charges that are disproportionate to the main debt and

which do not reflect the actual and necessary cost of recovering

a debt owed to it;

2.3 pressure debtors who have defaulted on an agreement to pay

unreasonably large instalments when they are unable to do so;

0 r

2.4 make any misleading representations as to the action it might

take or might be taking to recover a debt.

3. CIM Technologies Limited shall:

3.1 only debit a debtor's account on the date or dates as expressly

set out in the loan agreement, unless otherwise specifically

agreed with the debtor after the loan has been issued, for

example as part of a payment plan;

3.2 not debit lesser or greater amounts than those expressly set out

in the loan agreement unless such amounts have been

specifically agreed with the debtor after the loan has been

issued, for example as part of a payment plan; and

CllVl Technologies Ltd, 61 5666. 27 October 201 0

Page 1 of 2 3.3 only debit from an account specifically given to CIM

Technologies Limited for the payment of that loan

hi charlie,original loan,was toothfairy,ombudsmen ruled in my favour and debt came down to 700pounds from over 3,000,iv,e paid every month bit still get sum threats from ndr,marshall (not baliffs)hoares,my payments are to webloan processing but this am barclays said it was cim tech,who were the original umberella name for all these rougues!i prepared court exhibits with help of my local trading standrs and i believe are in the hands of someone @camden oft(as yet unacted on),regards lingus

If you are getting threats and harassment letters while you are on an agreed repayment plan, DON'T IGNORE IT. Get a full complaint into the OFT and the local trading standards. The reason they act like they do is because nobody complains.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Contact the OFT and get the complaint in to the woman who is dealing with this company. larholt seems to be running scared right now and is in the midst of setting up a bunch of companies. Possibly so he can transfer them off should webloans come under official investigation.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Oh dear. Toothfairy again :-(

Be aware that Gary Chapple may no longer be the head of Web Loans but he still has fingers in other pies.

He has two other licences pending, one for community pay day loans Ltd and Tune Tribe finance Ltd (?) alongside his current licence, Iceland finance Ltd.

CIM tech no longer have a licence so anyone getting letters from them can tell them to do one.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Contact the OFT and get the complaint in to the woman who is dealing with this company. larholt seems to be running scared right now and is in the midst of setting up a bunch of companies. Possibly so he can transfer them off should webloans come under official investigation.

The OFT team compiling a case against NDR/MH have already been advised of this and seemed very interested in the link back to the Toothfairy case.

That said it is a bid dissapointing the OFT cannot work this our for themselves as all the evidence is there in the public domain showing beyond all doubts Larholt has an array of different companies committing the same crimes his original ones have already been reprimanded for.

That said lets hope the net is closing although it is little consolation to the many vulnerable people whose life's have been ruined by vile threats and intimidation often paying of more than 15 x what they originally borrowed.

Any TV production company really should go after this shower as they are by far the worst offenders.

Best regards,

Scott

They can work it out for themselves, they just dont have the time/resources to do it. Thats why they ask for complaints from people who use their "services", so they can get a jump start on the investigation.

As for tv/media investigations, lets just say someone from a pretty big media company is looking at the case as well.

Toothfairyfinance.com is a trading name of Web Loans Processing Limited so yes you are right technically speaking any payments should be made to Web Loans Processing.

That said, of course Web Loans Processing - Cim Tech - Toothfairy - NDR - Marshall Hoarses are all one and the same, all are registered at company house to the infamous 15 Lyndhurst Terrace.

I would write to: info at webloansprocessing dot com and ask for written clarification why your payments are being made to discredited company (Cim Tech) that as far as you are concerned do not hold your debt and copy in the FOS.

Brgds, Charlie

hi charlie,original loan,was toothfairy,ombudsmen ruled in my favour and debt came down to 700pounds from over 3,000,iv,e paid every month bit still get sum threats from ndr,marshall (not baliffs)hoares,my payments are to webloan processing but this am barclays said it was cim tech,who were the original umberella name for all these rougues!i prepared court exhibits with help of my local trading standrs and i believe are in the hands of someone @camden oft(as yet unacted on),regards lingus

Toothfairyfinance.com is a trading name of Web Loans Processing Limited so yes you are right technically speaking any payments should be made to Web Loans Processing.

That said, of course Web Loans Processing - Cim Tech - Toothfairy - NDR - Marshall Hoarses are all one and the same, all are registered at company house to the infamous 15 Lyndhurst Terrace.

I would write to: info at webloansprocessing dot com and ask for written clarification why your payments are being made to discredited company (Cim Tech) that as far as you are concerned do not hold your debt and copy in the FOS.

Brgds, Charlie

I thought 15 lyndhurst terrace was an apartment that Larholt got evicted from a few years ago and has remained empty since.

Edit: Just checked and its a redirection centre.

Toothfairy Finance - Loans

15, Lyndhurst Terrace, Hampstead, London, NW3 5QA

Telephone: 0800 088 2222 http://www.toothfairyfinance .com View more »

Loan Tech Ltd - Engineers (Consulting)

View more »

Community Pay Day Loans Ltd

View more »

Web Loans Processing Holdings Ltd

View more »

Get Lolly Finance Ltd

View more »

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs Ltd - Loans

Telephone: 0800 088 2222 View more »

Northern Debt Recovery Ltd - Engineers (Consulting)

View more »

Cim Technologies Ltd - Engineers (Consulting)

View more »

Web Loans Processing Ltd - Engineers (Consulting)

View more »

Tune Tribe Finance Ltd

View more »

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

i was harassed for months by these people but took comfort from people giving excellent advice on here, i ended up on a dmp and they kept harassing me till i upped my payments. i am now close to the original £400 loan being paid off and no where near the £2990 that they want !!! i just wanted to know how i would calculate a months interest before i tell them where to shove it and take me to court...many thanks

Your loan and interest should be stated on your original contract with them.

Most of the loans issued by the Lyndhurst Terrace Mob had clauses stating interest would be charged indefinitely on outstanding balances, usually at a rate of 18 pounds each two week period per 100 owed. This is why people end up being told they owe thousands.

So if you cannot pay on time, even for plausible reasons, they will simply charge you this amount each 14 days, forever in theory..

I say clause in the loosest sense as it is more a chart which the contract half refers to.

[This is of course not enforceable. (Hence why they have never taken anyone to court)

Sad thing though is that the vermin at the likes of Marshall Hoares and NDR will have convinced many poor souls up and down the country these charges are legitimate and lives will be ruined paying never ending interest against vile threats.

May I ask who your original loan was with?

Charlie

SC/TF/MHB etc are all the same company ran by the same man.