BankFodder BankFodder

chris34720

Need Help with this N1 County Court Form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2774 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Ok

I am in the middle of filing a N1 County court claim form but some things on the form i don't understand

First of all im guessing i am the claimant and the person i am claiming against is the defendant.

Secondarily i do not get this Amount Claimed box is this how much we wish to claim or do we leave this blank ?

And do we have to send a cheque for the claim or can we pay online ?

Ok

I am in the middle of filing a N1 County court claim form but some things on the form i don't understand

First of all im guessing i am the claimant and the person i am claiming against is the defendant.

Secondarily i do not get this Amount Claimed box is this how much we wish to claim or do we leave this blank ?

And do we have to send a cheque for the claim or can we pay online ?

I think you need to do some serious research if you don't know who the Claimant/Defendant are.

Also, could you please provide some background to the claim?

Ok so ive read up about the claimant and defendant

its about a purchase we bought with a 1 year guarntee on ebay (a bed) the bed is made of cardboard and has fallen to bits we have had 2 replacements within 6 months and now they refuse to refund or exchange the bed.

Been told by my local citizens advice to file a n1 county court form i have already told them in writing and give them 14 days to reply which they didnt

im just unsure on how much i put in the amount claimed box or is this for the courts ?