Scissorheart VS Lloyds TSB!!!!!

scissorheart

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5714 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This may or may not come to fruition but I just called Lloyds TSB Customer Service Recovery Centre and said

"Ok folks - I have just received a letter from SC&M who, on your behalf, have asked for an extra month to negotiate a settlement. Given that you said in your letter of the 1st June 2006 that you were not willing to negotiate with any further with me, and also that I have stated all along that I am not willing to negotiate on any amount other than the full amount, I want to negotiate this with you right now".

The solicitor is apparently going to call me tomorrow and I gave the guy my number. These are the people that Sechiari say won't talk to us. Give them a call on 0121 600 3243.

It may speed things up a bit.

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!

I never replied in writing, nor phoned SCM when they asked for copy of my AQ, just sent them the letter Tony H suggested, and then after receiving their offer refused the three conditions, three days later they credited amount to joint account. Sick with it you're nearly there. Read my thread FRUSTRATED V LTSB

Truth fears no questions.

MyzeeJon88 ;)

Right then - things are looking up. I called the number (as above) and the bloke said that Sechiari were in the process of writing me an offer which will arrive either this week or next week!

Looks like I am on the home straight huh! I am not gonna put this in the success bit yet becasue you never know. Having read other posts though, ir would seem like the end is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

******* I WON I WON I WON I WON ***********

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My barrage of letters pre-empting a stay of proceedings paid off after all. The judge hasn't even made a decision on whether or not a stay of proceedings would be granted yet!!!

Xmas is gonna be great this year! Just got paid my wages and Lloyds just have given me back £1666.75! I accept all the terms and conditions becasue I am switching all funds out of their bank anyway!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stick with it my friends. You will all succeed! I just kept harrasing Lloyds and Sechiari and I think they got bored of me!

Congatulations, Good job. Another one down!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 3 weeks later...
Congatulations, Good job. Another one down!

Hi Gary, got to the AQ stage, sent mine back, now **** have asked for a copy when they sent me a copy of theirs, I slipped up by not taking a copy. Does it matter if they don't get one. May get it sorted before xmas, but reading the other threads court cases are going to jan & feb already !!

Hi Gary, got to the AQ stage, sent mine back, now **** have asked for a copy when they sent me a copy of theirs, I slipped up by not taking a copy. Does it matter if they don't get one. May get it sorted before xmas, but reading the other threads court cases are going to jan & feb already !!

Hi Fartbox:o

It doesn't matter that you never sent them your AQ, you are under no obligation to do so.

You should start up your own thread, and then we can give you any help and support on your claim.

Good luck!

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)