Jump to content


Scissorheart VS Lloyds TSB!!!!!


scissorheart
 Share

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5716 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

Hi folks.

 

Just finished spending my money from Natwest so I decided it was about time that I stung Lloyds TSB too. I lodged my claim in the court online on the 7th so they have until the 21st to reply. Hahaha! I love this game. I made Natwest look like right idiots and I am ready and willing to do the same with Lloyds - at the end of the day, it’s my money! Natwest were a right hard nut to crack but my success means that I am more than confident against these guys. I’ll keep you posted dudes and dudettes.

 

Scissorheart

 

P.S – Check my band out! www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep Laters!

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lloyds acknowledged today. 28 days and counting.

 

Gosh - My claim thread is rather quiet!?

 

Perhaps I'll just sit here and write these messages to myself............

 

 

And perhaps buy a bottle of champagne when I win..........

 

 

and drink it all.............

 

 

by myself..................................?

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi good-luck, I have just had my court date for Jan 25th so be prepared for long drawn out process. (my aknowledgement on August 4th).

 

Jules x

 

 

 

Lloyds TSB Progess

 

first letter sent 10th June

Received reply 20th June

Second letter sent 30th June

Revieved final response 7th July

Filled in claim on line 30/07/06

Recieved Acknowledgment of service 4th August

Defence submitted 6th September

Allocation Questionnaire due back 20th Sept

Sent my Allocation Questionnaire back 10th Sept

Got there copy of Allication Questionaire 23rd Sept

Court date set for 25th Jan '07

 

 

 

Paragon Finance Progress

Sent first letter 24th August 2006

No reply so second letter sent 10th Sept 2006

Received letter back saying they are going to investigate my claim

Offer made by Paragon for full ammount plus interst! Rusult!!!

Cheque recieved *Won*

 

 

 

Any thing I write on this site is only an oppinion as I am not a solicitor or legal whizz!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Crikey Jadest!

 

How long are they taking with yours!? How come it has taken from August (acknoledgement) to January!?

 

If you have a stay on your date then I would try and argue against it to be honest!

 

That is ludicrous!

 

Rob x

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me just say one thing to you.

 

I called Lloyds TSB up a couple of weeks ago and said something along the following lines:

 

"Ok - I have succesfully taken Barclay's and NatWest to court for exactly the same reasons that I am going to take you to court. You know as well as I do that if we can't settle this now, you will end up paying me all that you owe me, plus costs, plus 8% and plus interest - so are you prepared to come to an arrangement with me now or not?"

 

"Sorry Rob but we do not neogotiate with our customers over this issue and that is our final decision"

 

"Well I am sorry to hear that - I guess therefore that I will have to reclaim this through the court - don't say I didn't warn you"

 

Right then - I am going to write them a letter giving them my new address and to simply remind them that, given the conversation I had with them offereing them an amnesty, I will be toatally unprepared to take a diminished sum as a 'token of goodwill' and I will instantly challenge any stay becasue I have already been informed that there will be no negotiating - which menas that it will simply be up to the Judge to decide. What would they possibly need more time for? I gave them that chance and they flatly refused to acknowldge it.

 

Scissors

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the confirmation letters through fro the court. Lloyds TSB Soliciters ticked the little box saying that they were going to defend the case in full. What now? I cant actually remember? If I remember, they actually have to lodge the defence don't they? (Usually on day 28).

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

They usually submit there defence as close to day 28 as possible in some cases the courts have allowed them extra days... Lloyds drag out the fight as long as possible and the court seems to be helping them to do so.

 

 

 

Lloyds TSB Progess

 

first letter sent 10th June

Received reply 20th June

Second letter sent 30th June

Revieved final response 7th July

Filled in claim on line 30/07/06

Recieved Acknowledgment of service 4th August

Defence submitted 6th September

Allocation Questionnaire due back 20th Sept

Sent my Allocation Questionnaire back 10th Sept

Got there copy of Allication Questionaire 23rd Sept

Court date set for 25th Jan '07

 

 

 

Paragon Finance Progress

Sent first letter 24th August 2006

No reply so second letter sent 10th Sept 2006

Received letter back saying they are going to investigate my claim

Offer made by Paragon for full ammount plus interst! Rusult!!!

Cheque recieved *Won*

 

 

 

Any thing I write on this site is only an oppinion as I am not a solicitor or legal whizz!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Righ Folks

 

A few point and a few questions about Lloyds:

 

I am at the stage where Lloyds are waiting for the end of their 28 day acknowledgement period before they lodge their defence. As a means to stay ahead of the game, I sent a modified version of the letter (asking for removal of 'stayed' cases) to the court stating that, due to evidence, Sechiari may attempt to bide more time either for the results of a test case (which has already occured in favour of claimants) or to negotiate a settlement (to which I provided evidence of Lloyds unswerving refusal to negotiate).

 

The modification to the letter simply entailed a description of what I would include in an appeal for removal, the reasons why a stay would be requested and the arguments against granting it in the first place! Hopefully this will nullify the attempts of Sechiari to stall even further. A copy was of course sent to both parties.

 

Now then. My acknowledgemnt date was the 16th of October which therefore leads me to think that the deadline falls on a Sunday. Do you reckon I could get lucky and default them on the Sunday if they don't lodge their defence on the friday of that weekend? Or, If they left it until the monday, could I default them before they open the mail that day at say - 9am?????

 

Any thoughts on the above would be appreciated.

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks

 

Sechiari Clark and Mitchell lodged their defence on the 9th. As mentioned in a previous thread, I modified the 'removal of stay' letter and sent it along with my allocation questionnaire, telling the court

 

"Look - these guys are applying for stays despite test cases and despite the fact that Lloyds have refused to budge with me. This is what I will be using agaisnt them if they dare apply for a stay" (Modifed letter)

 

I will let you know how this pans out becasue I don't know about other people but **** applying for a stay of proceedings annoys me so much that I want to engineer a way of helping all future claimants to avoid this ludicrous time wasting attempt.

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with **** Scissorheart, know doubt you will find when you recieve there AQ that they are 'unavailable' for the entirety of november and maybe december AND would like an additional month to settle. Am afraid **** will likely ignore all of your letters and is doubtful the courts will do anything to speed up the process. If I were i'd look forward to a hearing sometime in the new year. My date is 28th Feb, no stay just the courts very very busy

 

skb

Victory over Lloyds £890

Click!

Victory over Vodafone: default removal

click!

Victory over Lloyds PPI claim £2606 click!

Barclaycard lazygoing - £580 + £398 contractual int at 17.7 % click! (Received partial payment £110 21/11/06)

The GF's battle against RBS click! stayed awaiting the end of the world

Link to post
Share on other sites

They will still ask for a months postponement on their Allocation Questionnaire, almost guarenteed. I think they are probably even automated. Just becouse they ask for it does'nt mean they will get it though, its entirely at the discretion of the judge.

 

BTW, no test case has actually ever been heard. Loads have been scheduled, but to date the banks have always settled them. Unfortunately unless one can somehow be forced to trial, the chances of the banks allowing it to be heard are remote.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

 

 

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Scissorheart

I recieved SCM AQ and they have said not available for NOV and asked for a month to negotiate. They filled in the wrong AQ (my claim over 5k) so dont know if this makes any diference. Sent a reply saying how much I will settle for etc etc. Not had anything from them or the court yet.

Good luck

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I am basically going to try and get to the judge before they do. If judges have thus far granted removals of stays based upon the quality of the removal letter, I see no reason why it cannot be used as a pre-emptive letter. Same argument, same letter, same crap over and over again.

 

I will let you all know ASAP. I am not sure if anyone has attempted this yet.

 

Rob

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

In most cases yes. In fact alot of the time they are actually late to file it - nearly two weeks in my case!

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

 

 

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well they bloomin well should! But no, unfortunately they seem to get away with it. The AQ deadline is'nt as strictly enforced as others apparently.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

 

 

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Right then!

 

I now have ****'s AQ back. As expected, they asked for an extra month. The court is apparently going to be looking at my case load today and when they do, they will have a vast wealth of evidence that will hopefully kick the request for the extra month out of the court. I reckon I am on the home straight now.

 

Sechiari are WELL cagey on the phone aren't they! I bet they are sorry that they took on the tender agreement for the legal responisbilities of Lloyds TSB. Must be a crap job manning those phones.

 

I said to them......

 

"You have asked for a month to negotiate a settlement so go ahead! Lets negotiate right now becasue I am sick and tired of waiting for your deadlines to expire, only to see you nip in at the last minute".

 

They said....

 

"We have to wait and see what the court says first. If they disagree with the extra month then it will proceed to court"

 

I don't reckon they will be granted the extra month. If that is the case, I have already planned my next move. Lets say (Hypothetically) that the court hearing is on the 15th of January, I will say to Sechiari

 

"Well thats cutting it a bit fine becasuse Im going abroad over the xmas period and won't be back until the night of the 14th. Oh well - if that is the case, I would ask that you send me any additional documentation that you deem necessary to my address before Friday next week as that is when I am leaving. I'll see you in court the day I get back".

 

They might think - Oh dear, we won't be able to wait until the last minute and we will most definately end up in court!!!!!!

 

Lets see if this works

 

P.S - I am actually considering going abroad anyway!

www.myspace.com/idlejackandthebigsleep - THIS IS MY BAND! CHECK IT OUT!
Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...