eyeballto v abbey

eyeballto
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

as a few of the courts have been striking out defences ie. sean v lloyds kazzaw v lloyds asset card am i able to mention it in my directions hearing and if so at what point????

"THE BEST THING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO PLAY GAMES IS BEATING THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME"

old halifax current account and current credit card £1641.53 plus costs---settled after n1 form handed in with no conditions £1761.53:D :D

abbey £2638.18 plus costs-n1 form handed in 28/07/20068) WON:wink:

wifes lloyds/tsb current account £4600- awaiting settlement offer:D ALL OF IT:wink:

neighbours £1800 with lloyds WON :wink:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm upon further reading i see some have reffered the striking out cases whilst others have said it holds no precident.. any opinions

old halifax current account and current credit card £1641.53 plus costs---settled after n1 form handed in with no conditions £1761.53:D :D

wifes lloyds/tsb current account £4600- awaiting settlement offer:D ALL OF IT:wink:

im bloody useless at times... i work nights and overslept and never made it to the court by 1600. when i got home i phoned this number(08457654321) and asked once again for the missing month. the guy just read me out the charges down the phone!!!! unbeleiveable!!!!!

he said now the santander move has gone through and their computers are updated he could do it

the bonus was i had £150 in charges that month when i estimated £73

so im afraid my estimated claim is no longer

gonna have to retype all my claim now and back to court tomorrow

theres me thinking i had lost oct statements. so considering i havent got any evidence on paper of oct 04 charges how does that effect my court bundle if i have nothing to put in there for oct 04???

so abbey didnt know they were in court with me tomorrow and have offered 100% for charges fees and all intrest and will try to get the money in my account before my hearing in the morning. it was suggested i should phone the court and ask for a 20 day stay as they are going to pay me but could someone advise me if i should take this at face value or still turn up in court????

after 324 days the abbey finally gave up, cant wait to go to bluewater abbey and withdraw the cash from the cashier who laughed at me saying i didnt know what i was talking about lolololololololololol

ive won. yippee meeeeeeeee!!!!!!

could someone advise me if i should take this at face value or still turn up in court????

Hello eyeballto

Well Done!!!!!

If you think the offer is real and that they mean it, you can just ask for a stay of 20 days, that way your claim is still ongoing, and if the renege on the offer, you will end up back in court in 20 days!!!

Once they have said they will give you the full amount of the claim, they would be very foolish to go back on it, and their actions would'nt look good in front of a Judge!

Just my opinion!

Phil:)

This is only my personal, honest opinion!

gutted, i was so looking forward to going to court lol,,, but i suppose im glad its over now.

so if my money isnt in the bank by 1030 in the morning i should phone the court and ask for a 20 day stay.

ForWhat it is worth, I would still turn up and tell the judge personally, its good manners and it shows Abbey that if they play silly beggers then they are messing with the wrong person - or you can cheque your account and if they have paid, ring the court and see what the court manager advises, as you will have no time to deposit a letter, it may well be worth the trip

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

ForWhat it is worth, I would still turn up and tell the judge personally, its good manners and it shows Abbey that if they play silly beggers then they are messing with the wrong person - or you can cheque your account and if they have paid, ring the court and see what the court manager advises, as you will have no time to deposit a letter, it may well be worth the trip

thank you

just got back from court. abbey had faxed the settlement offer to the court so the judge ajourned it for 21 days and told me "i have dealt with many of these cases now and im sure you will get the money, however if not within 7 days contact the court to have the claim relisted"

now wheres that template letter for preliminary approach for repayment for the £600 in charges ive paid since i started this claim;) :D:p

i have just checked my account and a cheque for 2962 has been put in and will be available from tuesday,,,,

so it looks like this thread has drawn to a close

may i just say a particular thank you to karnevil and jonni2bad for helping me out when i needed it. may good things happen to you, thank you

Well done eyeballto. Just wanted to ask you did Abbey comply with the directions from the judge (court bundle) and if they didnt did you email Inga? Only my court date is the 7th March and I havent had their court bundle. I have emailed Inga but nothing. Did you contact the court?

Anyway enjoy the money.

mine today was a directions hearing and nothing was requested to bring along ie court bundle

ive only had telephone conversations with inga, maybe you should try that

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks