BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2510 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

another amazing triumph!! I took your amazing advice once again spots1 and complained about my overdraft debt with lloyds and they refunded £244 whihc has resulted in only owing them £188 instead of just over £400. All i did was send an email to the email address you provided and within a week i received a letter of apology with a refund!! thank you again. Due to this magnificent website in the last 4 months i have saved a whopping £5278, which has significantly lowered the debt i owe. thank you!!!!

Lloyds Credit card - £6K - PPI and interest refunded - £1200 remain F&F sent & accepted £360

Lloyds Overdraft - £620 - charges & interest refunded - £188.10 remain F&F sent & accepted £56

Black Horse loan - £10K - £2879 remain - F&F sent and rejected - CCA sent 3/6/13 deadline

Orange - £128 - £39 remain although CRA file states £11

Orange - £132 - £51.06 remain although CRA file states £45

Next stage F&F's to be sent - a step closer to being debt free

Well done ....glad to have been of help at this rate you will be able to look ahead and breathe instead of worrying...you must keep a check on your accounts now ...if they add interest or anything else from now on go straight back to them via the e-mail and tell them ...you will find that the depts that send out all the comp generated letters will know nothing so do not even ring the numbers on them. Hope you have been able to feel the sense of power you have when you know you are in the right over these charges .

So glad to have been of help. :)