littlewoods debt

uneverdid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

would like some advice on a couple of debts which are showing on my CRA as being owned by Arrow DCAlink3.gif.

Entry 1. Original creditor - Littlewoods/index catalogue - default date July 2007 for the amount of roughly £2500 (don't want to post exact figures for obvious reasons) however balance now stands at over £1200 more !!!!!! I have received letters from Global, Mack hall, phoenix recoveries, moorcroft, yet it still remains on my file under the name Arrow ???? I have not made any payment on this account during the last 6 yearslink3.gif (messy divorcelink3.gif etc). What shall i do now i am becoming increasingly worried as i see more and more cases having SD on them and being taken to court.I have noticed that Tocatto have done a recent search are they connected?

Thanks for help

Don't deal with Arrow/Tocatto.

SAR littlewoods to find out correct default info and last date of payments. If within 6 years sit tight. Write to them at your peril,as they will just spend more time looking at your account. If last payments 6 years or more ago, then you can send the statute barred letter.

Arrow just buy the debts in bulk, so you would have to be pretty unlucky to see any enforcement action. You are always best to find out information on debts from the original creditor, as that will inform you how you should act.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread