Think I'm being stitched up

siennasmummy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4254 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I recently asked for a S.A.R from Welcome Finance due to receiving a DCA letter asking for way more than I think I owe.

Anyway, it came today (bang on the 40 days allowed) and I am sure my original agreement has been doctored! What if anything can I do??

I distinctly remember telling the guy on the phone when I applied that I did NOT want any insurances or P.P.I and he said OK after badgering me for ages. I remember it well because I said to my husband, gosh that took a lot of saying no.

Anyway, a photocopy of the agreement has come and it shows my signature and then just below another signature (I think I remember them saying I need to sign both lines but just leave tick boxes clear as they don't apply)

Now next to the signature at the bottom, the boxes have been ticked NOT BY ME and the ticks are nothing like I do they are like ticks that a left handed person would do. It has been ticked on

yes I wish to purchase accident cover

yes I want to purchase accidental death and

yes I wish to purchase P.P.I

And is added to the agreement at over £1,500

What do I do now and how do I prove that I didn't want them and that I didn't tick them. Strangely, there is no mention in the S.A.R of the phone conversation I had with them telling them I did not want this!!!