Robinson Way on NEXT debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi - I have been hounded by Robinson Way for approximately 2 years now for £76.78 for an apparent old Next Directory debt. I know I haven't had a Next Directory. I wrote to Next themselves and they have agreed that I haven't (either at my current address where I have lived for 6 years - or my previous address where i lived for 7 years)...I also joined Experian and they too have emailed me a reply and said that I do not owe £76.78 AT ALL - TO ANYONE !! I have telephoned Robinson Way and they said they would 'look into it'.....this morning I got up and discovered a letter from Robinson Way stating 'Where have we gone wrong?' ......your account remains unpaid! I emailed Robinson way straight away and attached both the emails from Next AND Experian and I have stated that if they do not stop harrassing me - I will seek legal advice ! THEY ARE DRIVING ME MENTAL - they do not listen - nor do they reply to emails ......I'm at a total loss as what to do ......they will not leave me alone - I get a letter at least once a week. According to my Truecall system - they telephone EVERY DAY (but the machine doesn't put them through) ....I want to claim damages for harassment - perhaps then they will listen !!

Reply to their letter using exactly the same headings

Where have we gone wrong

You have repeatedly been chasing the wrong person, despite being told this on numerous occasions, therefore a report to the OFT and Trading Standards is being made.

What can you do to put it right

Stop chasing me, you plonkers

Then make the complaints to the OFT and Trading Standards.

Complain to the OFT & TS also Ofcom.

Print off the trucall page showing their calls and send that to the above along with your complaint.

Send Robbersway a Letter before action, via recorded delivery, stating very clearly that they MUST stop their harassment, ANY further calls or correspondence made by them or caused by them, WILL result in legal action being taken against them for the criminal offence of harassment.

If you have the history of this for the last two years, taking a trip to your local cop shop with the evidence, and lodge a formal complaint with them also for the offence of harassment.

Local MP, BBC Watchdog, local media/press, have a read of the late Beryl Brazier case http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-484772/Grandmother-terrorised-death-bank-wrongly-hounded-16-000.html

Criminal convictions or legal action is the only way to make these clowns take notice.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

I would add to the LBA that you will be adding the cost of the Truecall system to the claim you will make for harassment.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

GO streight for compo from these low life and point out they cannot say sorry it was a computer or system error as there web site says they use the most upto date traceing systems.

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS