style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

http://www.farepak.co.uk/

Joint Liquidators will aim to make payments to Farepak’s 114,000 creditors during September.

After 28 August 2012, the Joint Liquidators will begin the process of producing cheques and the money recovered by the Liquidators for creditors including customers and agents will be paid during September.

Hi guys

I sit on the liquidation committee representing Agents and Customers and just had this thread brought to my attention.

I see Michael has very kindly posted the up to date information from the liquidators.

The cut off date for receipt of claims was extended until the end of August to give everyone a chance to claim if they had not done so already. No further claims will be received now as cut off date has passed.

The cheques are supposed to start going out this month. As soon as I have confirmation that cheques are going out, I will come back and let you know.

If you need any advice on Farepak etc we can assist you also at www.unfairpak.co.uk/forum.

Regards

Suzy

Hello Suzy,

I would just like to thank you and you fellow campaigners for representing the Farepak customers and enabling us to get some sort of a refund.

I for one am very grateful.

Regards

Hilary

Thank you Hilary. It has been a very long (almost) 6 years! We are not finished yet though. Unfairpak have managed to obtain a couple of transcripts from the directors trial - the HBOS transcripts and we are seeking a legal opinion on same! I cannot promise anything but we are still not giving up :)

Enjoy your cheque when it arrives and if you have any problems at all either post here or you can get me over on Unfairpak or [email protected]

Suzy

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well I may be one of the very lucky ones who have come out on top. Hampers were distributed to agents when the firm went into liquidation. You got a random hamper, not the one you ordered. Mine was massive! I also received some shopping vouchers and now with this cheque I have either broken even or made a small profit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...