Welcome Finance missed payments +massive interst

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3114 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I need a little help with welcome i missed a payment due to a pay cut at work i phone welcome and told them what was happening and that over the past 5 years i never missed a payment but was starting to find it hard to keep up my payments i missed 2 payments but did pay a lower amount for 1 of them since then ive had welcoem phoning me every day after money that i dont have.

I spoke to my account manager yesterday and said i might be able to make a payment but have been told by her my account is now going to be increased by 10k all because of this and all she could tell me was we all a large amount of interset to accounts in arrears is there anything i can do to stop this or complain about this to any one i know welcome are cowboys buy being stuck with them for another 5 years is starting to get me down.

I had a 11k loan with them and ive paid over 20k so far and it seems i ahve to pay another 20k this is far to much in my eyes i really need help over this.