turned down at a tribunal for esa

austin1967
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello.

please can anybody help me.

i have been turned down at a tribunal for esa. the letter they sent me said i had 0 points and that i can look for work. at the assesment atos i recieved a mandatory 5 for blackouts i have (so what happened to those). if i went for a interview and brought up my illness nobody would employ me.

a . disc degeneration

b . blackouts

c . on 5 different lots of tablets often makeing me sick

d . unable to leave bed some days due to bad back

e . numbness and tingling in left hand and pain in left shoulder.

it really annoys me working all my life and never been on social and then they treat me like dirt when i need them.

please help

david

thread title changed so readers know what its about

moved to the benefits forum rather than the hello one

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You have listed conditions and conditions do not pass or fail anyone for an WCA with the exception of a terminal illness with a likelihood of less than 6 months to live. Instead of listing conditions, your appeal needed to focus on what you are able to do or are not able to do usually.

I've said here before that I have severe disc degeneration disease but it wouldn't prevent me working. I does come up during assessments because I cannot stand for long without pain and cannot bend forward but apart from those few points would not make me (rightly) incapable of work. There are many thousands of people with DDD working full time.

If you do put a new claim in, do think very carefully, and research, the wording of your application as it makes all the difference.