How many Halifax accounts has First Credit bought?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4250 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Mines been sold to them, its nearly SB and account in dispute letter sent to Halifax 4 years ago. No relevant CCA and invalid default notice.

I'm going through the compaints procedure for failure to pass on adequate history of the account.

Simple case of either 1st credit knew about the status and ignored it or more likely the Halifax didn't pass on details.

Been a while since any of them wrote to me but evidence has been kept and once they have sent their final response will be followed up with complaint to OFT.

I don't know the criteria but I'm getting letters now after nothing for a couple of years.

The defaults are due to drop off within 12 months and will be SB within a further 12 months.

just a thought babydoll,,do you feel been sold would strenghen your hand to offer full and final(ie smaller%)

ive done a few f/f now,,still long way to go b4 debtfree but blair oliver s....t just wont budge from95% of debt grrrr

Blair Oliver and Scott (Bank of Scotland) are Halifax's in house recovery team.

You won't get anywhere with them and need it to be passed on to an external DCA before you can get a chance for them to accept a Full & Final Settlment.

just a thought babydoll,,do you feel been sold would strenghen your hand to offer full and final(ie smaller%)

ive done a few f/f now,,still long way to go b4 debtfree but blair oliver s....t just wont budge from95% of debt grrrr

I wont be offering a F & F the CCA is rubbish the DN is invalid,,Until they can show proof that the account belongs to me they get nothing..Yes mine also is SB in 18 mths time..Halifax obviosly have sold on a lot of crap accounts

Mines been sold to them, its nearly SB and account in dispute letter sent to Halifax 4 years ago. No relevant CCA and invalid default notice.

I'm going through the compaints procedure for failure to pass on adequate history of the account.

Simple case of either 1st credit knew about the status and ignored it or more likely the Halifax didn't pass on details.

Been a while since any of them wrote to me but evidence has been kept and once they have sent their final response will be followed up with complaint to OFT.

I don't know the criteria but I'm getting letters now after nothing for a couple of years.

The defaults are due to drop off within 12 months and will be SB within a further 12 months.

Yes Loser4u Im in the same situation has you

hi loser,,,thks 4 that,,,hope u both are successful,,,,for me however ive had a reconcructed agreement sent while back,,,if went court might win,,who knows,,but im not going there,,i accept the debt but going down the low f/f route as can get third party help in a small way to offer low %,,,,

problem i have is like you say,,,getting bos ie halifax to sell it andget me away from blair o,,s as they wont talk,,,,,