Agreeing a payment plan & PENALTY charges & PPI reclaiming too

mellymoo74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Do I need to send all of the info asked for by Cap 1 to set up a payment plan?

My gut says no only the courts can ask for budget sheet, bank statement and payslip.

Its just they are the only ones asking for it.

Thank you for your help

My views are based on experience I would always urge you to do some further research and if in doubt seek legal advice.

NO NO NO ! this is far too much information, the normal practice is to have a finacial statement drawn up by a angncy who provieds free advice, CAB or CCCS for example. This way you will not divulge information such as employer or their telephone number or indeed bank details. It will also ensure that you have adequate money to live on and pay all essential bills.

All you need to send it a letter 'telling' them how much you can afford and your will review that amount when circumstances change. Ask for their bank sort code and account number and set up a standing order to pay.

Have you checked this debt out, what is it for ? are there any charges you can claim back ? is there any PPi payments that can be claimed back ?

Do you even owe anything to them ?

I am going to be doing a PPI letter this weekend as well as one for excessive charges. I have had a change of circumstances and like a good girl have informed them and asked for interest to be frozen etc etc. What I got from them was pushing towards their DMA and a request for a whole heap of info which frankly if my landlord and the council dont require it I believe they can whistle for.

Thank you for your help

My views are based on experience I would always urge you to do some further research and if in doubt seek legal advice.

Good for you, I will do the same as you, and its good to hear that I don't have to do a income/expenditure, as I haven't a clue, as I have had a real change in circumstances, on benefits, and half pay.... off sick....good luck

LilythePink

If you liked what I said, and if it helped in any way, please tip my scales..... thank you:)

I am going to be doing a PPI letter this weekend as well as one for excessive charges. I have had a change of circumstances and like a good girl have informed them and asked for interest to be frozen etc etc. What I got from them was pushing towards their DMA and a request for a whole heap of info which frankly if my landlord and the council dont require it I believe they can whistle for.

Thank you for your help

just bear-in-mind

cap1 can be a hard nut to crack

if you do not do the reclaims PROPERLY.

FOS CQ, SOC + covering letter or the PPI

SOC + complaint letter for the PENALTY charges.

you'll need ALL your statements FIRST for BOTH.

if you've not got those

sent cap1 an SAR.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...