Claiming PPi From Yes Car Credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My situation is exactly the same! I took out HP on a car from yes! In 2003 they told me I had to take the PPI or I couldn't have the car. After 2 years I took the car back as I was told the finance would end. I later found myself having to still pay back the insurances on the car which I am still paying off to this day with go debt which are a nasty company too! I have no idea where to start and feel its all over my head! I know you say dont go to a company but how can I fight them with no funds to do so. Also I dont have any paperwork or proof they said I had to take the insurance.

Thank for your time.

I have moved your post oreochic77 to give you your own thread. We can change the subject heading to something more suitable to you if you want.

First is to lay out what you have done and the dates. So dig out every scrap of paper you have and then we can see what we need to get from Yes.

Start with the garage you bought the car from.

My situation is exactly the same! I took out HP on a car from yes! In 2003 they told me I had to take the PPI or I couldn't have the car. After 2 years I took the car back as I was told the finance would end. I later found myself having to still pay back the insurances on the car which I am still paying off to this day with go debt which are a nasty company too! I have no idea where to start and feel its all over my head! I know you say dont go to a company but how can I fight them with no funds to do so. Also I dont have any paperwork or proof they said I had to take the insurance.

Thank for your time.

Hi there, i have been reading your tale and i am exactly in the same boat as you. I have paid off my car loan after selling my house as these people took me to court and got a order against my home. I was actually in front with payments, when my husband had to have emergancy heart surgery, and I had to take a few months off work to care for him, I asked these morons if I could have a payment holiday, (they said no) I asked them to reduce my payments as I was not at work due my husband needing care. (they again said no), so I eventually fell behind and they ended up taking me to Horsham Couny Court and got a thing against my home, they were threatining to sell my house and take their money from that, each week they would phone and ask if I had put it on the markey yet! if not they were going to. After a few months I had to sell it for a great loss for a quick sale, (the pressure was terrible) their money was taken directly from the sale before I even got a penny. So if anybody knows how to I can claim my PPI back from them, please let me know as I feel I deserve the right to get something from this horrible company.