BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2839 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I can't decide

_62428391_frescopic.gif

An elderly parishioner has stunned Spanish cultural officials with an alarming and unauthorised attempt to restore a prized Jesus Christ fresco

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19349921

It reminds me of some of the efforts i used to see in beginners art classes,i think it's actually well ermm interesting ? and to be honest I'm still laughing good post

I actually quite like her version. Needs a bit of work round the mouth, but I'm wondering if that got smudged when security were dragging her away, lol.

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops:

Although I think it's quite sad, I do however think this is funny.........

"The once-dignified portrait now resembles a crayon sketch of a very hairy monkey in an ill-fitting tunic"

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.