Limited Civil Restraint Order

Stanley12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I made an application to set aside a judgment on the grounds that there had been serious maladministration by the court service on issuing the original claim which rendered the whole proceedings void from the start.

District Judge W issued an order stating that it was totally without merit and an attempt to have a re-hearing of an application that had already been dismissed. The judge failed to provide the date of the alleged previously dismissed application, without which it is impossible to identify the document to which he was referring. It was impossible for him to do so as no such application had ever existed.

I wrote to the court under the "slip rule" asking that it provide the date of the alleged applicatiion but there was no response. I then made several more applications, each asking the court to provide the date of the alleged previous application. All were responded to by District Judge W who dismissed them in the same manner as the original application and all without supplying the date.

A further application was made, this being seen by Deputy District Judge B who decided that the application did have sufficient merit and set a date for a hearing. However, a week before the hearing was due to take place I recieved a further order from District Judge W, this time vacating the hearing as well as repeating his previous response.

Another application was made asking the court to explain why the hearing had been vacated when a different judge had stated there was sufficient merit for the application to be heard. This received the same reply from District Judge W, and was accompanied by a Limited Civil Restraint Order through which I am prevented from making any further applications without the express permission of the judge himself. He obviously had time to draft the Restraint Order but not enough to provide a simple date.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to how I may get District Judge W to either provide the date of the alleged application or to admit that it never existed?

Thanks

Stan

The only way forward is to appeal the Judges decision..., take initial advice from a solicitor using a fixed fee interview. Reading your post gives the impression Judge W has identified his own mistakes and now needs to keep you at arms length to stop you asking further questions??

WD

It sounds like the judge knows he is wrong, and is trying to cover it up.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D