who has won RBS at court or just before !

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5118 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm going to court tomorrow (tue) 10.30 - has anyone suing the RBS gone to court and won? Has anyone gone to court won due to the RBS not turning up or has the RBS settled on the last day?

They offered me £185 but refused interest £20.11 and wanted me to keep quiet so I am taking them all the way as matter of principle - I shouldn't have to keep quiet and I want the interest.

Anyone help? And I'm looking for a buddy - have emailed the buddy system but no-one replied yet. If anyone fancies chumming me to court I'd be very grateful.

J

Hello, just read your message and wanted to wish you good luck for tomorrow. You will probably get a chq in the post tomorrow but im sure you will have a restless night anyway.

Caroline

• 1 month later...

Hi

We settled the day before court but it went to court anyway. The person at the RBS spoke on my behalf stating that it was settled and they agreed to pay up all money plus interest. Are you claiming from them?

Joan