Business account customers

Tattoed and Rude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've now had 2 letters back from my Business manager and the regional manager saying that business accounts will not have any charges refunded and as they are not the same as a personal account you cannot claim charges back!!!

I guessed they would say this, as they're not going to want to pay me my £2800.00 back are they??

Has anyone won their charges back on a bus. account?

PS i'm a sole trader so my account is in my name!

Cheers all.

Of course it hurts!

Hi tattooed and rude

the only area that i'm aware of where there is a difference is with Ltd companies and the DPA, in that DPA only applies to living individuals not companies, however as a director of said company, you can make a DPA request therefore the rule is irrelevant.

I'm just starting my business account claim and there are some subtle differences in the process but the rules are just the same!

I think they are trying to blag you! These letters you've written, are they Prelim and LBA? If not start the process and stick to your timescale.

good luck:D

Just checked my online banking and seen that lovely Natwest have charged me £90.00 in referral fees for September, subsequently taking my account overdrawn.

I didn't ask them to make me go overdrawn and now they want £90.00 for the priviledge!!

So i'll be paying the account off and closing it, still carrying on with my claim, Moneyclaim next stop!!!

Would still like to hear from any business account customers who are claiming or who have claimed.

Cheers.

Of course it hurts!

hi tattoed

have just been reading martins sticky on business banking, as far as i can tell, all processes are the same apart from omitting all references to consumer law in letters and particulars of claim.

so we are relying on contract law and common law to back our cases, still more than enough to do the job!

loads of luck

Thanks Katesage,

i think it's just me and you on this rollercoaster then??

The swindling herberts have just refunded £30.00 of the charges and the smarmy pigdog said to me "maybe you should check your online banking more and pre-empt any payments that are going out"

To which i replied "That's all very well but if you don't have any income i can look all day and the dd's and charges still go out"!!!!!!!

My pre-lim i sent was the personal one (by mistake) i then made the executive decision to send the Business LBA to which they told me to P off on both occasions.

So i'll close the account then do moneyclaim, and hope i can sort it all from Brisbane Aus, cos that's where i'll be living from 26th October......it does mean i'll hopefully see AUD$12,300.00

Good luck with it all.

T and R.

Of course it hurts!