Euro Car parks Parking Charge Notice Help pleaseeeeee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im sooooooo angry with Euro Car Parks Sainsburys ,

This morning I popped to a sainsburys close to where I live but have not visited this one in years.

drove in and found a space to park,

one of the spaces had broken glass ( looked like a wine bottle in one space so i parked in the middle of 2 spaces ( Many parking spaces empty around this area).

Done my shopping drove out of the Sainsburys and got home,

just as i parked up I could see this piece of paper on my screen

( I assumed it was those stupid advertisment cards the put under wiper)

on closer inspection I nearly passed out.....

.. Its said PARKING CHARGE NOTICE 18/8/12 from 10.43 to 10.44 at the sainsburys lewes road .

It listed my reg and vechile type etc and then the reason for the ticket..

...a tick next to the "other " Car parked in 2 bays..................

...........................oh my godddddddddddddddddddddddddd I cant believe it ..........

...................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to screammmmmmmm......

.....Im flabergarsted.........

....How can a customer be treated in such a manner.

It obvisouly goes through the you must pay £30 within 14 days if not your details will be requested from the DVLA ,

your details may be passed to a third party authorised by Euro Car Parks for the collection of unpaid parking fees.

I am short of words............

.............. so my question is how can they get away with this kind of behaviour and what can I do about it and what does it mean ....

Any help would be great Im so angry I do not want to use Sainsburys ever again after this and they will now lose more than 30 flipping pounds.

kind regards

stuart

ignore

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Oh yes definitely worth a letter to Sainsbury's.

Inform them that you are......were, a long standing customer of theirs, but in light of their use of these unlawful car park cowboys, you no longer intend to shop at any of their establishments, and will also be making it well known to your friends and family, as well as the local and national media, that they employ cowboys to 'enforce' parking invoices on what is private land.

DMD (diskmandave) is the one you should ask for a suitable response to send Sainsbury's, he has just had a very successful interaction with Aldi with a carefully worded letter to their head office....Ignore them, DO NOT pay a penny, and lodge your dissatisfaction of the use of car park cowboys with their head office.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Would it be possible of someone message him my problem and ask for advice on how to put the letter to make maximum impact , I have tried to message dave but Im new to this site and it will not allow me :sad:

Many thanks

Stuart

Edited by Poppet69