timeforachange

Speedcredit closed down - NDR and Marshall Hoares websites both showing down :)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2639 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

im currenl experiencing difficulty with the 3 of these and one of the guys on her is helping me get a complaint in but now the NDR and Marshall hoares sites are down.

Could this be a sign they are going compltely under with speed credit?

good news i hope check it for yourself

http://www.marshallhoares.com/

http://www.northerndebtrecovery.com/

it appears he websites have gone completely now stating access forbidden.

this is either a good sign or a bad sign. i have a current debt it would be nice if it goes to a dca who atleast understands regulations.

I would do nothing pay no one until they get in touch with you.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Speed Credit site is up again but the other two aren't.

Wouldnt get too excited just yet. Speedcredit havent shut YET! There website is still working.Plus they have 28 days to appeal the decision against them.

2nd July 2012 EarlyPayDay a/c Cleared!:-D

26th October 2012 Wonga,Go Cash & Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

30th November 2012

Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

Payday Express CLEARED!

Speed Credit CLEARED!!!!

Sites arent down as such. That message on the server means theres no directory listing available right now.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

This is laughable, from NDR's website, sophisticated ineeed!

From initial communication through door visit and legal prosecution. Northern Debt Recovery's fast track systems allow the fastest possible visit and prosecution of debtors.

Sophisticated and responsive:

By fully embracing modern technology we are able to locate, assess and pursue debts to clients satisfaction. Our uniquely high recovery rates pay testament to this.

Fully compliant with regulation and with an in-house legal team to compliment our nationwide “ground force” of agents we are able to move quickly and cost effectively to recover your money. The blend is tailored to both the type of debt and client appetite to ensure full compliance and fast recovery.

By the way I am NOT back posting on threads other than to confirm this website business, it can bring the site into disrepute. The Marshall Hoares website is very very basic.

Fully compliant with regulation and with an in-house legal team to compliment our Nationwide “ground force” of agents we are able to move quickly and cost effectively to recover your money. The blend is tailored to both the type of debt and client appetite to ensure full compliance and fast recovery.

Is it bad if i laughed a lot at this part?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Nope, I think it is supposed to sound impressive. As we both know they do not own the 'ground force', they 'outsource' it to Marshall Hoares who do not even seem to show up.

As far as fully compliant goes, what are they fully compliant with? Certainly NOT the OFT Guidelines in Debt Collecting (which IMHO should become Statute law, and have automatic cessation of licence (and all trading names associated with said licence) reovked upon proven breaching).

yh they are both back up. i have just logged a full detailed complaint to stella creasy and the oft.

i advised the follwing issues

Things pointed out to the OFT.

1. Terms and conditions of the contract state a transmission fee of 4.90 is applied however they charged me 5. Breaking there own terms and tconditions.

2. On the contract they stating at day 98 (currently today) they state the amount owing is 268pounds with a charge of 350pounds applied totalling 618pounds however they are stating I owe 466pounds a clear misrepresentation of information.

3. Passed to NDR without any prior notification.

4. Email address does not work must use online form providing no proof of correspondence for the debtor.

5. The email stating they will return with bailiffs to seize goods.

6. Two emails in 7 days stating amount owed however the original debt amount changes (also the original debt amount was 100pounds)

Debt GBP 268

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

Repayments todate GBP 50

Total GBP 386

Then i received

Debt GBP 292

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

GBP 24

Repayments todate GBP 50

Total GBP 410

7. Antifraud email address suggesting there is fraud activity

8. I will no longer be contacting them as i can not get any paper trail here emails deny correspondence the website provides no proof and the phone line is useless

Very true jamie. At least one of them are getting shut down. Lets hope the other 3 follow suit.

I'm lost in the thread - which of the three are getting shut down, I didn't see anything in the paper?

Speedcredit and their parent company has. They are in the final days of their appeal to get it reinstated.

yup. And there is a current investigation against all of the associated companies atm, but Speedcredit were caught out on some fraudulent transactions.

Ive spotted the difference on the site, now where the questions on the contact page, it now says.....How are we different from Northern debt recovery and it also says ia m concerned by websites claiming Marshall Hoares are not legal ?