style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4259 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

i was wondering if anyone can offer any guidance and where i might stand in terms of a complaint.

i ordered a new term of bt infinity back in may of this year and suffered two months of follow up calls and so on because i wasn't getting the service they had sold me.

it wasn;t until the end of june when i was getting the proper service

i requested a refund and got one for the first month.

.i then asked for money off for the rest of June when i also experienced problems..

i have paperless billing ..

I noticed that my bills showing seemed to stop at June and i phoned to chase this up..

i wanted upto date bills

..the first time i called i was told there would be a delay because of the Olympics postal delay (even though it was paperless),

i phoned up a couple of weeks ago thinking that i was in credit and indeed it was confirmed on the auto balance phone number

and by an employee that i was £55 in credit on my account.

i was going to set up a direct debit when everything had calmed down.

.i was also budgetting around this assumption.

on the 16th of August i saw online that my bill had come through for August and that i owed £97...

needless to say i cannot afford this because i'm on Incap and i feel i have in effect been penalised for their fault in billing.

.what can i do?

thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Try someone higher up the food chain at BT:

Chairman: [email protected]

Chief exec: [email protected]

Tell them how much trouble they have put you to, and what you suggest as a fair solution.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

i sent the email to both of them ..one of them is on holiday but i got an email and call from a very nice lady who represents their office...she said she can't give me the half off i asked for but she i got her to give me £20 off the bill and she'll waive any late payment cahrges on the outstanding amount...not to jump the gun and i'm aware that i pay for the service i use, but everything is useful in this situation so i would say thats a result. thanks again Locu. is £1 million in unmarked bills okay for you? :)