Fred Bassett

Easy mistake to make ...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2615 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

sillymistake.jpg

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

I'd hate to have been related to the person that died, who this item was about - I can imagine how it might have read..........

Police have arrested and charged the suspect with the "stolen groceries of Mr Jo Bloggs" :lol:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.