Finally after 3 months got TC finally sorted

Greer8472
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Not received my award notice yet but seen a big chunk of money of which theTC office owes me in the bank today so hopefully it has now been resolved.

After complaints I made and letters from the tax office saying I owe over£2000 and then confirming with the tax credits advisors that I do not and them admitting it was their mistake I don't know why it took this long to sort out. What took the biscuit was a final payment demand describing I had to payback this amount by 6th September. It seemed it was not until I got in contact with DMTC and them checking their system don't know why I was sent in their direction and made a note on end in fact I was indeed owed money to me. From then onwards the tax credits advisors attitude seemed to have changed and seemed to be in my favour. Strange.

I can say now that I am pleased I took notes of my phone calls and sent my information in a nice reply with the overpayment form. A page long lol.

I do have a question that this experience has brought up is now that as this was going on my claim was stopped and I am thinking when I do finally stop claiming for tax credits I am right in thinking I don't pay any of this back? this has got me a bit worried.