Business Customer OR Second Class Citizen

stunner292
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4268 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Purchased and paid for a kitchen from BQ in May 2012.Assured I would receive same in July.

BQ missed delivery dates ,mis-communicated,lied,made promises that were not kept and cost us money in extra installation dates,phone calls, petrol etc.

A very frustrating experience.

Complained to BQ but as I had used a trade account to make the purchase they say I have no comeback on them even though they admit their failings.

Buyer Beware as everything they say by way of dates, service , follow up does not apply if you are a business customer which is strange as surely this is their biggest repeat market.

Do you know different ?:-x

Hi stunner

Welcome to CAG

Write a Formal Letter of Complaint mark it as such. Explain whats happened, how they have let you down (BQ missed delivery dates ,mis-communicated,made promises that were not kept and cost us money in extra installation dates,phone callslink3.gif, petrol etc.) and what you want them.

to do.

Send it to:-

Martyn Phillips, Chief Executive

[email protected]

Some tips:- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1242161/How--write-letter-complaint.html