BankFodder BankFodder

FlyboyAgain

Flyboy - Default notice... or NOT !!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2550 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Equifax tell me to contact 1st Crud, whose data controller was copied in on the request to rectify the default date and no response to date, so complaint off to ICO today.

Update: SLCC complaint finds both my complaints (with regard to the incorrectly set-out stat demand) 'without merit', after over three months of deliberation. No matter, Trading Standards is on his case, big-time, and next stop is the Law Society. And the Police have lost the letter on suspected fraud I sent them.:roll:

And...cant get to Law Society as my case has to go through the SLCC first and since the found my case without merit, that's that avenue dried up.

Now waitin on Information Commisioner to try sort this one out.

Not met anybody who has got past those two, the results as I found myself are the same, not their area of regulation = there is no genuine system of complaints from the public.

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Whom, the SLCC and the IO? I get the impression no-one really cares!

Trading Standards STILL waiting on replies to further questions asked of the monkey Sol and his 'default' letter. Snails move faster than this process. Will post back as things progress. If they ever do!

Have you tried a complaint with the ICO? http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Yes, sorry that's who I meant by IO. Case opened last September and only now are they contacting 1st Crud.

Unfortunately they are snowed under with complaints. The last time I made one it took them over six months to deal with it & judge in my favour.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I guess so. It just shows you the level of abuse that's levied against consumers' data.

I yearn for the day 1st Crud loses its licence! But it's their stupidity that amazes me: getting a thicko threat merchant sol from Glasgow to issue a default notice ona certain date yet defaulting me on the same account over a year earlier! That is, in effect, two defaults they've marked on that account, though only one of theirs appears on the file. It doesn't help that the ******* from Yuill & Kyle in Glasgow doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Edited by citizenB