Flyboy - Default notice... or NOT !!

FlyboyAgain

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Update: SLCC complaint finds both my complaints (with regard to the incorrectly set-out stat demand) 'without merit', after over three months of deliberation. No matter, Trading Standards is on his case, big-time, and next stop is the Law Society. And the Police have lost the letter on suspected fraud I sent them.:roll:

• 2 months later...

Have you tried a complaint with the ICO? http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Unfortunately they are snowed under with complaints. The last time I made one it took them over six months to deal with it & judge in my favour.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

I guess so. It just shows you the level of abuse that's levied against consumers' data.

I yearn for the day 1st Crud loses its licence! But it's their stupidity that amazes me: getting a thicko threat merchant sol from Glasgow to issue a default notice ona certain date yet defaulting me on the same account over a year earlier! That is, in effect, two defaults they've marked on that account, though only one of theirs appears on the file. It doesn't help that the ******* from Yuill & Kyle in Glasgow doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Edited by citizenB