Expired CCJ on Student Loan, Honours/SLC now threatening to take me back to court

PointyFacedCat

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2801 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 5 months later...

I too am in the same situation and they have ALSO claimed there was a CCJ made against me in 2001. This is quite frankly nonsense, I have never knowingly had a CCJ and I have checked with Equifax annually since 1999. SLC have no record of this either.

There appears to be a large number of people who have exactly the same letters, but are unaware of the CCJ claim being made against them. IF, there is a deliberate tactic to misrepresent the legal position, would such behaviour not be fraudulent?

jusst an update really, I am still in a stand off with HSL and they are putting it on my credit file but all the info is wron c

Start complaining.

First place a " notice of correction/dispute on each CRA entry for the debt.

Next a FORMAL COMPLAINT to HSL this requires a full investigation and response within 56 days.

Clearly and succinctly lay out all the elements of your complaint, then in the same manner lay out what you require them to do about the situation.

Use signed for post and check delivery date.

Then await " The Final Response" after which you can take this further if need be.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: