Had a bad day dear?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4272 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Come here for some off-topic chat.

That's what this forum is for.

There was a time when we could come to the Bear Garden, have a laugh and a bit of banter, but these days I find that if I've had a bad day and come to here, I can end up more depressed than I was in the first place! I

I know it's good to have a rant sometimes (as I am now) and get things off your chest, and I'm not pointing the finger at anyone in particular - it just seems to have become a bit of a culture somehow. Can't we leave some of the negativity at the BG gate, and make it a place where we can forget our worries and just chill a bit. I'm not saying everyone should wear rose-tinted glasses but in the words of Monty Python (all together now!!!) ......

• Confused 1
The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

So, a topic to post only positive things eh?

Remember, it takes 27 muscles to frown, and only 4 to lift you're right arm and slap the person upsetting you around the head :p

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

So, a topic to post only positive things eh?

Remember, it takes 27 muscles to frown, and only 4 to lift you're right arm and slap the person upsetting you around the head :p

I'm all for an easy life loccy. :lol:

Not necessarily just positive, but maybe we could do away with the boxing ring behind the gazebo, and replace it with a camomile lawn bordered by lavendar so people can chill! :madgrin:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ohhhh I love it Caro!!!!!!!!

And I'd like to share something very positive! I have for years suffered with health problems, and a failing immune system, which has caused me some terrible crippling conditions - anyway, my OH has found me, what can only be described as a miracle cure for 3 of my many conditions! And just one of them has made my life so much more comfortable, being I have copd, which causes a terrible cough, with rattling, wheezing etc, and now my cough has albeit gone! Yes, I'm still short of breath, but I'm no longer coughing my lungs up!

It's a homeopathic treatment, and not expensive I must say! He's also booking me an appointment with a Homeopathic doctor seeing as how I've responded so well to this one treatment!

Life is good!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Excellent news DW. :-D

Thank you Caro! You've got well deserved rep for this thread, it's the best one I've seen in a while!

Now a group hug me thinks :grouphug:

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Thank you Caro! You've got well deserved rep for this thread, it's the best one I've seen in a while!

Now a group hug me thinks :grouphug:

Thanks ducky. :p

Now all we need is to find out where Sod'em left the lawnmower before he went off on his jollies!! :madgrin:

I bet he can't find it because the grass is probably so long in the cag garden :lol:

Here it is, and it's a ride on just for you DW. Save your lungs a bit:wink:.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmfV5Rk8pWAGrQZcFxT6dm9lBOvk9MlwqVrxKxdwm61Kmc5HWh

OMG!!! I have always wanted a ride on!!!! Thank you!! :oops:

I tell you, if anyone ever suffers from a chronic cough due to copd or asthma, or even allergies due to the mucus - let me know and I'll give you a link to my little miracle!

Come on then Sod'Em, jump on - this is going to be the ride of our lives!!!!!! :lol:

Come on then Sod'Em, jump on - this is going to be the ride of our lives!!!!!! :lol:

:jaw:

Get your mind out of the gutter woman :-p

Spoilsport!! :wink:

Tis ok carry on me battery just about to run out..on my phone before you start lol

Yeah right. Nothing to do with a fluffy pink bunny then? :p

Tis ok carry on me battery just about to run out..on my phone before you start lol

Yeah right. Nothing to do with a fluffy pink bunny then? :p

:faint:

I can't believe Tills is into...................Pink! :lol:

It might brighten us all up if you were to tell us exactly what your Avatar is doing Caro ?

Isn't it obvious that something has tickled eeyore's fancy. :madgrin:

one of the reasons for the rants, are many of us were pulled up on other parts of the forum, and told that we could only express some views on the 'bear garden'

Point taken. Threads on the main forums can sometimes go off-topic and not necessarily benefit the OP who simply wants practical solutions. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for healthy debate, especially when examining the benefits or otherwise of various options, but sometimes it can overwhelm newbies and put them off, so they don't come back.

Sometimes the BG can get a bit negative and confrontational, so rather than giving people a bit of light relief, it may appear rather an unwelcoming and aggressive place, that those with enough problems of their own already may think they'd rather not use.

One of the aims of this site is to support and encourage each other, and if you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders, seeing negative threads, especially confrontational ones, doesn't exactly provide a bit of light relief.

Well I'm a happy bunny!!!

I adore Wasabi, but the tubes are only tiny, and are over £2 - when I was out shopping today I found a shop that does the proper blue dragon Wasabi for only 29p a tube!!!

I filled my boots :madgrin:

Well I'm a happy bunny!!!

I adore Wasabi, but the tubes are only tiny, and are over £2 - when I was out shopping today I found a shop that does the proper blue dragon Wasabi for only 29p a tube!!!

I filled my boots :madgrin:

Had to Google that and came up with this, most interesting - http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/wasabi/

Had to Google that and came up with this, most interesting - http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/wasabi/

Oh, thank you for that link Conniff! We had Wasabi noodles with salmon last night - it was very much the nom noms! And the more sesame seeds sprinkled over the better :lol:

You should try it, but be careful as it will blow your socks off! Another favourite of mine is Harrisa - I'm very much into making chickpeas with garlic, fried onions and panchetta - then I stir a blend of Harrisa and yoghurt into it.........Arrgghhh, it tingles those taste buds alright :lol:

That link is now staying in my faves - could my happy bunniness get anymore smiley? :-D