BankFodder BankFodder

breadline

why stay with lloyds?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5041 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have to ask as i have wondered lately.

Why would anyone want to stay with LLoyds once refunds are made.

I know banks are more or less the same now.

But

If parachute accounts are being opened, why not move over to another bank all your incoming money and let the Lloyds account sit unused.

Would it have a reaction on Lloyds atall.

I am thinking the bank has the attitude no one can survive with out them.

I know the upheaval of soem accounts would be pain staking and quite daunting, but would it be worth it would it make an immpact on a large scale.

jules ( i say strike lol)

I would move accounts only if it were my choice to do so. If I were being pressured into it I would dig my heels in to stay there. All banks are the same as the next as far as I'm concerned so it makes no difference to me who the account is held with. At the end of the day though I will not be bullied or intimidated into closing my account and the only reason I would switch is if I felt it was time to.

Lotta

I don't think it would make the slightest difference to them.

Indeed, since all the banks are just as guilty as any other, what I can see happening is that a number of people will move their accounts. In the end though, it is just going to be a merry-go-round, and the net result will be that the banks lose some customers, only for them to gain a similar number from other banks.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

Would be good if out of all this someone took advantage of the market and opened a " peoples" bank.

Better services and fair treatment, if the banks had something to worry about maybe it would give them another kick.

any takers...

I would move accounts only if it were my choice to do so. If I were being pressured into it I would dig my heels in to stay there. All banks are the same as the next as far as I'm concerned so it makes no difference to me who the account is held with. At the end of the day though I will not be bullied or intimidated into closing my account and the only reason I would switch is if I felt it was time to.

Lotta

Lotta

My sentiments too, I will fight tooth and nail just to be b****y awkward.

They have got away with to much for too long.I will keep my bank account until I want to change to another. Stick with it

Krystyna

I suppose it depends on how bad it effects you, Lloyds letters on the floor in the morning through the letter box, made me feel physically sick.

I was to ill to go to work to even attempt to do anything about the situation. My house eventually would have been taken.

I could never accept Lloyds to stay in my life.

Each case is different , i was interested in how many people

may get relief to leave thier bank behind them and who would stay and why.?

Jules

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5041 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you