Slimtone Plus & Body Cleanse

jb100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

WARNING! From late December both my daughter and I (separately and wittingly) have been caught by the Ketone Advanced/Slim Body Cleanse/ Slimtone/ Garcinia Diet Max - [problematic] ! - see our 2 complaint letters below. These [problematic] are based, along with a number of nutriscience businesses, at the addresses at the bottom of email. BE WARNED. This is an Auto-ship [problem] for £169-£174pm. On checking with Companies House the same Directors names seem to be linked with the various products named in the earlier part of this thread.

1. Ketone Advanced & Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse

I ordered these products onlineon 17th December for Christmas. I did not receive an emailof confirmation or any email to say they were enroute. They did not arrive intime for Christmas but arrived on 31st December. I note today that you have taken two paymentsof £94.97 and £79.97 in December for these products from my account on the sameday as I received the items! I wish to cancel. I have spent many hours since30.12.13 trying to get replies on 0844 858 8072, 0800 014 9645, 0844 858 8073. I would like to cancel myinitial order with you and any future orders with immediate effect. I would like to return the unused products butthis is impossible without a RMA code.I have eventually today after 6 days on the phone(!) i have spoken toa lady from a call centre and requested that my account with you iscancelled, that the huge payment of £174.94 is refunded and a delivery addressand RMA for both products supplied. She confirmed the following: RMA ref for return of Ketone Advanced and a separate one for Nutra Green CoffeeCleanse - Return address is : Ketone Advanced &Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse RETURNS, POBox 13511, Linlithgow, West Lothian

EH49 7YH. I will return both theitems by recorded delivery. Please confirm that my account with you is cancelled and that you will refund theadditional unauthorised payments taken by you of £94.97 and £79.97 in Decemberand no further payments will be taken now or in the future.

2. Garcinia Diet Max & Slim Body Cleanse

I ordered these products online inDecember for my Mums Christmas. I did not receive an email of confirmation orto say they were enroute. They did not arrive in time for Christmas but arrivedon 1st Jan. I notetoday that you have taken two payments of £84.71 for these products from myaccount on 1st Jan. I have spent many hours sincetrying to get replies on 020 3514 0708 or 020 3514 0638. I would liketo cancel my initial order with you and any future orders with you too withimmediate effect. I would like to returnthe unused products but I do not have a return address as it is not publishedon your website. I have eventually todayspoken to a lady from a call centre and requested that my account with youis cancelled, that a return address and tracking number are supplied urgently.I am still waiting for this information. I would like the £169.42 refunded please via cheque to the aboveaddress. I would be grateful if you wouldconfirm receipt of this letter. I am a student and cannot afford £169.42 .

Addresses to be wary of

Nutra Pro LTD & Vital Source Ltd,

D11 Glyme Court . Oxford Office Village ,

Langford Lane . Kidlington, Oxfordshire

OX5 1LQ

Nutra Green Coffee & Ketone Advanced

HERKIMER HOUSE

Mill Road Industrial Estate

Linlithgow, West Lothian,Scotland EH49 7SF

PO Box 13511

Linlithgow, West Lothian, Scotland

EH49 7YH

Garcinia Diet Max & Slim BodyCleanse

5348 Vegas Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89108

USA

Garcinia Diet Max & Slim BodyCleanse Tel 020 3514 0708

Fit Body World Ltd

Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street

Kensington, London, W8 6BD, UK

Fit Body World Ltd

27 Ackmar Road, London, SW6 4UR, UK

EuroFulfillment s.r.o.

Lihovarska 1060/12

190 00 Praha

Czech Republic

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I have just read this and this is exactly what has happened to me. Any chance I could get the email address you have sent this to so I can send them a message?

WARNING! From late December both my daughter and I (separately and wittingly) have been caught by the Ketone Advanced/Slim Body Cleanse/ Slimtone/ Garcinia Diet Max - [problem]mers ! - see our 2 complaint letters below. These [problem]mers are based, along with a number of nutriscience businesses, at the addresses at the bottom of email. BE WARNED. This is an Auto-ship [problem] for £169-£174pm. On checking with Companies House the same Directors names seem to be linked with the various products named in the earlier part of this thread.

1. Ketone Advanced & Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse

I ordered these products onlineon 17th December for Christmas. I did not receive an emailof confirmation or any email to say they were enroute. They did not arrive intime for Christmas but arrived on 31st December. I note today that you have taken two paymentsof £94.97 and £79.97 in December for these products from my account on the sameday as I received the items! I wish to cancel. I have spent many hours since30.12.13 trying to get replies on 0844 858 8072, 0800 014 9645, 0844 858 8073. I would like to cancel myinitial order with you and any future orders with immediate effect. I would like to return the unused products butthis is impossible without a RMA code.I have eventually today after 6 days on the phone(!) i have spoken toa lady from a call centre and requested that my account with you iscancelled, that the huge payment of £174.94 is refunded and a delivery addressand RMA for both products supplied. She confirmed the following: RMA ref for return of Ketone Advanced and a separate one for Nutra Green CoffeeCleanse - Return address is : Ketone Advanced &Nutra Green Coffee Cleanse RETURNS, POBox 13511, Linlithgow, West Lothian

EH49 7YH. I will return both theitems by recorded delivery. Please confirm that my account with you is cancelled and that you will refund theadditional unauthorised payments taken by you of £94.97 and £79.97 in Decemberand no further payments will be taken now or in the future.

2. Garcinia Diet Max & Slim Body Cleanse

I ordered these products online inDecember for my Mums Christmas. I did not receive an email of confirmation orto say they were enroute. They did not arrive in time for Christmas but arrivedon 1st Jan. I notetoday that you have taken two payments of £84.71 for these products from myaccount on 1st Jan. I have spent many hours sincetrying to get replies on 020 3514 0708 or 020 3514 0638. I would liketo cancel my initial order with you and any future orders with you too withimmediate effect. I would like to returnthe unused products but I do not have a return address as it is not publishedon your website. I have eventually todayspoken to a lady from a call centre and requested that my account with youis cancelled, that a return address and tracking number are supplied urgently.I am still waiting for this information. I would like the £169.42 refunded please via cheque to the aboveaddress. I would be grateful if you wouldconfirm receipt of this letter. I am a student and cannot afford £169.42 .

Addresses to be wary of

Nutra Pro LTD & Vital Source Ltd,

D11 Glyme Court . Oxford Office Village ,

Langford Lane . Kidlington, Oxfordshire

OX5 1LQ

HERKIMER HOUSE

Mill Road Industrial Estate

Linlithgow, West Lothian,Scotland EH49 7SF

PO Box 13511

Linlithgow, West Lothian, Scotland

EH49 7YH

5348 Vegas Dr

Las Vegas, NV 89108

USA

Garcinia Diet Max & Slim BodyCleanse Tel 020 3514 0708

Fit Body World Ltd

Office 4, 219 Kensington High Street

Kensington, London, W8 6BD, UK

Fit Body World Ltd

27 Ackmar Road, London, SW6 4UR, UK

EuroFulfillment s.r.o.

Lihovarska 1060/12

190 00 Praha

Czech Republic

• 4 weeks later...

I feel for this [problem] 2 :( i got through 1st time calling up to see y the hell they'd taken £97.94 off me and I still hadn't received original ones 23days after ordering them. By the end of the phone call which lasted about 30mins the guy sed he would give me a full refund 3-5days and I would receive an email within 24hours to confirm this (haven't revived yet but it's only been 5hours - I'm impatient) my question is has this happened to anyone else and did u recieve the full refund??? From what I have read online I don't believe it will appear :/

It's a credit card?? They sed they can try and recall the funds if I don't recieve them within a week. They sed they have put a block on them takin anymore bt company's like this will change there names to get around it and take more. Really worried about it. They shouldn't b able to get away with it.

• 3 weeks later...

my beloved has unfortunately had the same trouble nat west said they would stop all payments due to none receipt of goods and to their due they returned 2 amounts of £1.95 however they havent managed to get £168 that they took. lo and behold another £170 has been debited against my account over the weekend, they say it slipped through because the company changed their name slightly queeried this with the bank they say they havent paid it out yet but cant refund the amount until it hits my statement it could take 2 days it could be hanging in limbo for ages.

surely the merchant bank acting for slimtone must have a clue as to whats going on or is it another case of its your fault

my beloved has unfortunately had the same trouble nat west said they would stop all payments due to none receipt of goods and to their due they returned 2 amounts of £1.95 however they havent managed to get £168 that they took. lo and behold another £170 has been debited against my account over the weekend, they say it slipped through because the company changed their name slightly queeried this with the bank they say they havent paid it out yet but cant refund the amount until it hits my statement it could take 2 days it could be hanging in limbo for ages.

surely the merchant bank acting for slimtone must have a clue as to whats going on or is it another case of its your fault

My intention wasn't to be uncivil nor directed at you personally 23sopwith, but this happens so often. The continual bombardment of advertising for these non product is unfair. Perhaps mirrors should be banned.

• 1 month later...

I cant find an email for Slim Garcinia & I feel such an idiot for signing up for their 'free' trial.They say they will take £67 + out of my a/c in 2wks time ,then monthly.

I'm very disabled & need all my money for essentials .Cant believe I was so stupid.Just been on the phone to one of their employees and hopefully that's an end to it but I have to send it back asap and ring them with a tracking number.

Cyndi.

• 11 months later...