Shocking and disgraceful

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Police probing the disappearance of missing schoolgirl Tia Sharp have launched a murder inquiry, people are asking why did it take so long to find a body in the house at the centre of the inquiry? And how did police lose track of one of the key figures in the disappearance? here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2185939/Tia-Sharp-missing-Murder-inquiry-launched-police-body-grandmothers-home.html

This beggars belief, what exactly do we pay the police for?

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Being poor is like being a Pelican. No matter where you look, all you see is a large bill.

This beggars belief, what exactly do we pay the police for?

We pay them to not be "institutionally racist" and to "risk assess" everything else. That is all they do except nick the odd motorist for speeding. Providing of course that it is safe to do so and doesn't offend any minorities.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

personally i wouldnt be suprised to find out that he had moved the body back to the house thinking it had already been searched and was already safe

its not nice to admit but people dont always leave people where they lie

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

The suspect has been found and arrested, taken to a London Police Station.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I have a feeling they searched all obvious places such as the bedroom, cupboards, even the loft - so if the body hadn't been moved it may have been somewhere much more difficult to find unless they were definitely looking for a body, such as under the floorboards or behind the bath panel!

I just hope and pray she wasn't somewhere such as under the bath all along, I don't even want to think about that!

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

We pay them to not be "institutionally racist" and to "risk assess" everything else. That is all they do except nick the odd motorist for speeding. Providing of course that it is safe to do so and doesn't offend any minorities.

Got a speeding ticket recently Fred?

I was thinking about creating a picture book of policing the community.

I have had so many opportunities to take photos of police sitting in macdonalds car park eating macdonalds, sitting in a cafe eating with their vehicle outside. A few years ago at my son's school fete three police officers were participating in 'beat the bobbie' where the kids had to score goals while the officers had to save them. I had to take the money for the stall as they weren't allowed to. I asked them if this was voluntary and they said no, they were on duty!! one was a seargent.

Got a speeding ticket recently Fred?

Tut, tut Woody. As if. I have a clean licence I'll have you know.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

you can always rely on fred to put a political pc slant on the thread....way to go fred!!!!

however, back to the thread, it does seem strange that a decomposing body was not located at the premises, as according to reports, the whole family have been using the house as a base during the girls disappearance.....though we dont know the details of how and where the body was found, and until police decide to release the information, the only thing we all have is speculation

I was thinking about creating a picture book of policing the community.

I have had so many opportunities to take photos of police sitting in macdonalds car park eating macdonalds, sitting in a cafe eating with their vehicle outside. A few years ago at my son's school fete three police officers were participating in 'beat the bobbie' where the kids had to score goals while the officers had to save them. I had to take the money for the stall as they weren't allowed to. I asked them if this was voluntary and they said no, they were on duty!! one was a seargent.

Try this one: http://www.scribd.com/doc/2461940/Ladybird-Book-The-Policeman

you can always rely on fred to put a political pc slant on the thread....way to go fred!!!!

however, back to the thread, it does seem strange that a decomposing body was not located at the premises, as according to reports, the whole family have been using the house as a base during the girls disappearance.....though we dont know the details of how and where the body was found, and until police decide to release the information, the only thing we all have is speculation

Like I said mate, the Old Bill were probably too busy with other priorities to worry about actual policing. What else can explain it? This is not any way off topic, just pointing out how [edit]ing useless I think the police are nowadays, not because of the efforts of individuals within the Police Force (or should I say "Service"), but because of the stupid rules they all follow. I have a lot of respect for individual coppers but not the "service" as a whole and the way it works today. Have a look at this blog and you'll start to get the picture: http://inspectorgadget.wordpress.com/

found the grandmothers statement yesterday really strange.. when asked where this guy was? she replied...i dont know he is off doing his own thing...cant say my missus knows where i am exactly, but surely most people in a relationship, normally say, i am off shopping/fisihing/playing football etc etc...not i am doing my own thing today!!!

This is in my area, the local area was blanketed with leaflets looking for her, and I said at the time what I suspected.... the main suspect (step grandad) is held in my local police station.

The forensic evidence will have been compromised by all the people in and out of the house whilst the body was there, and with all the police in the area, so finding traces of where it may have been (if that was the case) would be difficult - one of my sisters is a forensic scientist and she is sometimes baffled by the way crime scenes are handled.

Tia's Grandmother has now been arrested under suspicion of murder :sad:

http://news.sky.com/story/971313/tia-sharps-grandmother-is-murder-suspect

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

I just can't understand the publicity she got (I am not disagreeing with it, but all missing children should expect the same). I also guessed straight away that it was something to do with the family. It was too obvious. But to be able to lie on TV the way that man did, is unbelievable.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

I just can't understand the publicity she got (I am not disagreeing with it' date=' but all missing children should expect the same). I also guessed straight away that it was something to do with the family. It was too obvious. But to be able to lie on TV the way that man did, is unbelievable.[/quote']

Him and and the Grandmother are a pair of sociopaths! Disgusting, bottom feeders - a complete waste of oxygen!

We said home here that is was in the family. The first thing that hit me was, no kid of 12 leaves home without her mobile.

As for the amount of searches and the next door neighbours arrest as well, I speculate that the body was hidden next door and that is why it wasn't found during the 3 searches, and thinking that was it, moved it back into his house.

We said home here that is was in the family. The first thing that hit me was, no kid of 12 leaves home without her mobile.

As for the amount of searches and the next door neighbours arrest as well, I speculate that the body was hidden next door and that is why it wasn't found during the 3 searches, and thinking that was it, moved it back into his house.

That is exactly what my words were Conniff! What 12yr old would go over the door without their mobile?

My OH suspects if she was kept in the loft, that they may even be open lofts (we had this in one house we lived in), and that her body was being moved from one loft to the other - or there was some sort of access between the two lofts?

It's all unbelievably sad, Tia has been on my mind since I first heard about it on Sunday - I had my suspicions as to what had happened, I was just praying I was wrong, sadly I wasn't :sad:

Tia's Grandmother is not the only person who has been arrested - so has a neighbour. By awful coincidence his surname is "Meehan" which was also the surname of the boyfriend of that awful slag Karen Matthews - she of "Me beautiful Princess daughter" fame. There now seems to be a suggestion from the Old Bill that the body was moved around loft spaces which could explain a lot. This just gets worse and worse.

Edited by Fred Bassett
Typo.

Tia's Grandmother is no the only person who has been arrested - so has a neighbour. By awful coincidence his surname is "Meehan" which was also the surname of the boyfriend of that awful slag Karen Matthews - she of "Me beautiful Princess daughter" fame. There now seems to be a suggestion from the Old Bill that the body was moved around loft spaces which could explain a lot. This just gets worse and worse.

Oh wow! I knew I'd heard that name before!!!!!

This has truly sickened me to the stomach!

I'm not angry with the Police, I'm angry with the lowlife who told them that he'd seen her leave the house and therefore sent them off on a wild goose chase.

From the minute this story broke, the outcome was horribly, depressingly inevitable. I don't think I'm going to follow this too closely in the coming months, because I know where it's going. Sad beyond belief...that poor little girl. :sad:

"Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me". Martin Niemöller

"A vital ingredient of success is not knowing that what you're attempting can't be done. A person ignorant of the possibility of failure can be a half-brick in the path of the bicycle of history". - Terry Pratchett

If I've been helpful, please click my star. :oops: