Finally have my very own parking eye notice.......yay........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3564 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well before i left to go out today the postman put my letters through the letter box,

and then i saw it,

its everything i've wanted and more,

it gleamed as it sat on my floor just looking up at me.

I new it was going to be a good day then,

opened it up, and "yay", i have one at last.

Its taken months and months of parking in my local Morrison but i finally have it in black and white, my very own photo of my car lol....

Yes i no the rule, ignore, use letters as toilet paper, laugh every time they send out a letter cos its costing them money.

I'm hitting this from the other side, i'm going for morrisons.

I shop there every week at least twice a week, i use the cafe in the shop before i do my shopping so i always take a while as i'm using there facilities that they provide before i do my shopping which on a busy day can take an hour or 2 if i'm doing my big shop (last big shop was on the day i over stayed my welcome and i'd spent just short of £400).

Now, my question is, whats the best email address to use to send a very strongly worded complaint to someone with half a brain cell at morrisions main office??

You could try [email protected]

Or:-

Dalton Philips

Chief Executive

Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC

Hilmore House

Gain Lane

Bradford

BD3 7DL

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

When you email him you could mention to him that, My local morrisons, which is probably the buissiest morrisons in the country this time of year, (Newquay, Cornwall!), does not have any PPC involvment whatsoever, never has.

There has never been any parking issues at that store.

hello all:-)

Yes i'l use that thanks.

As much as i'm happy about my own parking eye charge i find it an insult from morrisons as i spend roughly £4000 a year in shopping and at least £2000 a year in petrol at there pumps so i think its only fare that i put my foot up morrisons rear end over it.

It was not that long ago that they had a member of staff at the exit of the car park operating the barrier and you showed your receipt to get out without paying or if you had used it to go into town then you was charged about £2 for parking which to me seemed a lot better and for morrisons they were on a win win as most people would go in the shop to grab a few bits just so they didn't pay for the parking.

Pay or show receipt on exit used to be quite common in supermarkets. It looks as though they have now fallen for PPC propaganda where they have been promised a solution to a non-existent problem.

If more people complained to the Supermarkets, they might stop this practice !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Well I got a response from morrisons saying as a good will gesture they will get the ticket canceled (not that it was bothering me).

So, complain to the land owner with some hard done by story and get your own back on parking eye lol.